17: The Movie

UNBREAKABLE3917

Gz u killed me whilst u got hit off.. U made a topic dedicated to kiing me man I'm good

Hm...

Detective Barkdog has reviewed this comment and can conclude that this reads like a comment made by someone who, rather embarrassingly, got gmauled out in a prep... 

May require further analysis. @ are you able to review? 

apparently one of the ips u put into ur booter lmfao stay brown sticky stuff kids

i dont have to ddos anyone to win im undefeated unlike ur members lmfao

Gz u killed me whilst u got hit off.. I made a topic dedicated to kiing me man I'm good

Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯

BTW stop copying jys and bringing a g maul but yh if u really want I'll post vid of getting ddosed.. So hyped over killing me whilst I dced desperate

Ah, I forgot that this "jys" fella was the first person to bring a g maul into a mini war... Back to the drawing board @ you can't use a g maul anymore because "jys" used it first buddy!

Btw @@17_ you've replied directly in relation to the topic twice now... In my professional opinion that is a sign of a broken man, having to post twice in an attempt to justify this abysmal performance on your part is a-moose-ing. 

gratz youre a genius man

They're you go mate, I new you were smarter then that!

Ah, I forgot that this "jys" fella was the first person to bring a g maul into a mini war... Back to the drawing board @ you can't use a g maul anymore because "jys" used it first buddy!

Btw @@17_ you've replied directly in relation to the topic twice now... In my professional opinion that is a sign of a broken man, having to post twice in an attempt to justify this abysmal performance on your part is a-moose-ing. 

They're you go mate, I new you were smarter then that!

there*

awkward l0l

I don't know what is better the fact you took the hook, line and sinker or that you thought I made the errors by mistake yet only noticed that "they're" was incorrect... You've missed a couple, try again buddy!

Qf1E4Ab.jpg lol

didnt even read it lol

ty