Olympus Connect Four Prep Steve Kills Downyz Dead

God Steve

fwXyBxo.png

www.Olympus-rs.com

Teamspeak: Ts.Olympus-rs.com

IRC #Olympus

k3of3r.png

I challenged the one they call 'Downyz' to a connect four prep. We massed up a solid 1 Long Dick Connect Four Slayer. This battle marked the 6 moths I have been in retirement. We came out with the win in a 3-0. This is what an event aftermath looks like CD.

2925vzo.jpg

jxYeemn.png.

0raL958.png

qbttdeg.png

OP Wins Again.

Nobody wanted to do it. You could now ask your daddy doom where are their weekend topics.

As if weekend topics meant anything lol, how many times have you posted fake weekend topics where you clearly lost lmfao.

You dont do clan wars and now you dont make aftermaths. The only pure clan to not do both because you think they mean nothing. Retards

Nobody wanted to do it. You could now ask your daddy doom where are their weekend topics.

As if weekend topics meant anything lol, how many times have you posted fake weekend topics where you clearly lost lmfao.

Pm me buddy, I can write your topic for you

You dont do clan wars and now you dont make aftermaths. The only pure clan to not do both because you think they mean nothing. Retards

You still didn't address the fact that you make topics even when you lose, because its true. And because its true you prove my point they don't matter. Otherwise, go again and ask your daddy doom where are their weekend topics. You didn't address that either. I love when you flame without arguing, shows me i'm right ;)

You still didn't address the fact that you make topics even when you lose, because its true. And because its true you prove my point they don't matter. Otherwise, go again and ask your daddy doom where are their weekend topics. You didn't address that either. I love when you flame without arguing, shows me i'm right ;)

my god man what rank are u in cd bc if ur a member and ur this brain washed please dont join op when cd closes.

my god man what rank are u in cd bc if ur a member and ur this brain washed please dont join op when cd closes.

Another flame without argument :)

Don't worry i'd rather quit than joining OP. If CD ever were to close every single other clan is a better option than OP, i wouldn't wanna have my pure ruined by being forced to get 35+ def.

Now if OP closes, which is more likely, please don't join CD.

Pm me buddy, I can write your topic for you

Crabs can't write.

Another flame without argument :)

Don't worry i'd rather quit than joining OP. If CD ever were to close every single other clan is a better option than OP, i wouldn't wanna have my pure ruined by being forced to get 35+ def.

Now if OP closes, which is more likely, please don't join CD.

Crabs can't write.

Man you are dumb huh? Cd are known for being mains and you admit it. I have pics of ur pull and 50% are mains. Reason you do not do clan wars. Your mains cannot tele to gdz bc ur brown sticky stuff and they didnt do dt. make a good pure. Also Im a maxed ags pure in OP the 30 def unit is only to combat ur 70 def accs level 80

Man you are dumb huh? Cd are known for being mains and you admit it. I have pics of ur pull and 50% are mains. Reason you do not do clan wars. Your mains cannot tele to gdz bc ur brown sticky stuff and they didnt do dt. make a good pure. Also Im a maxed ags pure in OP the 30 def unit is only to combat ur 70 def accs level 80

Starting with another insult. Getting heated? Good, thats all you can answer. I also have pics of yours and EVERYONE is main :) We don't do CLW because we aren't banned from wilderness like you are, we don't need to do CLW when we can step in the wilderness whenever we want and profit off of it.

We don't tele GDZ because we will not feed you using your 126 mains and calling other main clans for help. You NEEDING to fight GDZ just proves how much you rely on mains. You can't fight below 30 wildy. Just think about it, if it were us the ones with excess mains we would be more than happy to fight GDZ. Your low IQ surprises me. If we did DT on our pures to wreck you in P2P what makes you think we can't do it on mains? You are looking for such an intricate answer to something much simpler.

Ur 30 def unit? Thats 99% of your clan. We forced your whole clan to ruin their accs and turn em into 30+ def brown sticky stuffs and you still can't beat us.

Make as much propaganda as you want, that will not avoid you getting smacked weekend after weekend on end :)

Starting with another insult. Getting heated? Good, thats all you can answer. I also have pics of yours and EVERYONE is main :) We don't do CLW because we aren't banned from wilderness like you are, we don't need to do CLW when we can step in the wilderness whenever we want and profit off of it.

We don't tele GDZ because we will not feed you using your 126 mains and calling other main clans for help. You NEEDING to fight GDZ just proves how much you rely on mains. You can't fight below 30 wildy. Just think about it, if it were us the ones with excess mains we would be more than happy to fight GDZ. Your low IQ surprises me. If we did DT on our pures to wreck you in P2P what makes you think we can't do it on mains? You are looking for such an intricate answer to something much simpler.

Ur 30 def unit? Thats 99% of your clan. We forced your whole clan to ruin their accs and turn em into 30+ def brown sticky stuffs and you still can't beat us.

Make as much propaganda as you want, that will not avoid you getting smacked weekend after weekend on end :)

don't do clan wars which is a huge part of pure clanning haha dead clan only does 2 events a week