ip grabbers

Blue Lights

I appreciate the effort but you're wrong, I was involved lmao considering the situation involved my team.

Again, next

broccoli.

your team? l0l, next joke, knikker told me ur a spot filler l00l

try again,

tofu

your team? l0l, next joke, knikker told me ur a spot filler l00l

try again,

tofu

Hypothetically speaking, even if I was a "spot filler" lmao I'm still in the team so would I not say my team? Just like people say my clan is better than yours while not being a rank etc. Are you that fucking cauliflower L O L ? I can be a spot filler and still be better than you or any of your friends, sucks how that works out init?

Either way I don't care about this game/log on like twice a week now and still manage to excel in quality compared to you or anyone you know. Must suck to be incompetent at a click based mmorpg that is more than a decade old lmfao

My main man @@17_ still plays runescape everyday and got 39 def to compete but still gets banged. Lmao my man got banged by an unpotted gmaul even with 39 def. holy hell why are you even speaking in my direction u ugly fuckin reject

?

i have 4 maxed accs with different def levels, and dont call any1 ugly l00l ive seen ur irl u fat virgin lmfa0 dont ever call any1 ugly ever again

?

i have 4 maxed accs with different def levels, and dont call any1 ugly l00l ive seen ur irl u.5 percentile virgin lmfa0 dont ever call any1 ugly ever again

lmfao don't make me laugh. bro you can comment on my appearance all you want but the facts are here

535cefdbf4.gif

lmao irl man i'm so ugly and.5 percentile but i have felt the guts of multiple females w/ my roc coc and you have not. not even one. lmfao irl. lmfao lmfao i;'m laughing so FUCKING HARD ATM LOO

lmfao don't make me laugh. bro you can comment on my appearance all you want but the facts are here

535cefdbf4.gif

lmao irl man i'm so ugly and.5 percentile but i have felt the guts of multiple females w/ my roc coc and you have not. not even one. lmfao irl. lmfao lmfao i;'m laughing so FUCKING HARD ATM LOOL

i agree, the facts are here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhSRh_g04co

the fact u gota ddos me in a prep just to get a .gif shows how bad u guys are, come again fatty

i agree, the facts are here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhSRh_g04co

the fact u gota ddos me in a prep just to get a .gif shows how bad u guys are, come again fatty

me? bro I wasn't even online for the prep L M F A O CRY MORE U EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED GIMP PUSSY

hell yea i'm so fuckin fat cuz i eat ur clan and ur members 1 by 1 every time I encounter them, keep feeding me boy

in the mean time I'll keep hitting buckets and stroking cat irl while you're probably maxing ur 5th account with a different def level. so cool bro!!!! xDd