[Week 4][Saturday]Devotion Remain On Top

Hi Im Sean

E21LnpL.png

Devotion.Teamspeak3.Com | Www.Clan-Devotion.Com

5hcDdBa.png

Today the Kings of LPC massed up an impressive 75 Kings, later peaking at 78.

We then made our way into the wilderness, ready to send the Vikings to Valhalla.

HxtuVwY.gif

Shoutouts

DV-For being the Undisputed #1 LPC

BV-For talking about going MPC, even though they can't handle LPC.

Vengeance-For coming to the rescue and saving BV... AGAIN.

LPtr8Z8.png

DjDIZB0.png

We started out our trip by heading to GDZ hoping that BV would hit us, they took the bait and rushed us. We immediately started smashing them with our bows, as they rushed. We noticed immediately that we out pulled them greatly, we worked as a single unit and started dropping their numbers quickly. We called a massive scim push, causing Hassan to panic and call his clan to run to Gap. We didn't let this faze us, we followed them, railing them with our bows as they ran.

They stopped there and made an attempt to fight back, this only lasted for a couple of minutes as we started clearing them up. Hassan panicked again, and called a movement to Dwarves. His members didn't listen though, they dipped into the trees just north of boneyard and scattered. We decided to grab a fall in at this point.

Our second fight came shortly after. We sat up and GDZ for the second time, not believing that BV were cauliflower enough to fall into the same trap. Unbelievably, they did. We smacked them in .5 causing them to run again. We were unimpressed with the calibre of competition we decided to grab a fall in, get our ending and head to the G.E to cash in our loots.

Thanks for the fights.

LPtr8Z8.png

qz3cjNl.png

Rijn's POV:

HxtuVwY.gif

Jinx's POV:

HxtuVwY.gif

Jack's POV:

HxtuVwY.gif

LPtr8Z8.png

iJgEOoz.png

vNDGjRe.png

ZDLjmIo.png

6oD5INb.png

bIRPTr5.png

VSwISM7.png

YWPVROw.png

BwWgjUE.png

va6YDXw.png

avsAxr9.png

va6YDXw.png

dqYvVbK.png

6mACJpL.png

xj2AXes.png

NokQmYM.png

K52TOC9.png

GoIQKmN.png

lG6O7HT.png

5M6lGIM.png

jUOBRfP.png

KINGS

Plz move this to 40+ aftermath, LOL i counted 40 def wearing team 29 capes! and I love how your vids shows you running away at the end! HAHAHAHA you got cleared by pures and you had mains! live with it

LOOL VENGANCE CANT SAVE YOU!

Plz move this to 40+ aftermath, LOL i counted 40 def wearing team 29 capes! and I love how your vids shows you running away at the end! HAHAHAHA you got cleared by pures and you had mains! live with it

You rushed with 15 zerks m8. You have been officially brainwashed...

Were you even there? That's clearly not what happened.

You rushed with 15 zerks m8. You have been officially brainwashed...

Were you even there? That's clearly not what happened.

The video shows it all "M8", I don't need to say anything. you got cleared by an LPC where you had mains! not even zerks.. lvl 100's mains! just close already lol or merge with PD

stay salty broccoli your video is 1 minute long theirs is literally 5 times as long, nice propaganda aftermath topic spastic

The video shows it all "M8", I don't need to say anything. you got cleared by an LPC where you had mains! not even zerks.. lvl 100's mains! just close already lol or merge with PD

As opposed to your 1 minute vid showing your clan running away? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Glad I'm Devotion... Enjoy MPC.

As opposed to your 1 minute vid showing your clan running away? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Glad I'm Devotion... Enjoy MPC.

1 min..you lie about everything bro? :/... glad to be in DV a clan that goes out and BV makes it end in 10 min??? youre not gonna go big in life :l

1 min..you lie about everything bro? :/... glad to be in DV a clan that goes out and BV makes it end in 10 min??? youre not gonna go big in life :l

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0hwsbSXqdE

We got tired of you constantly running away from us bro... We had our loot. Was ez.

Hassan is cancer. Your clan is destined to fail. Give up now.

LOOL YOUR CLAN GOT COCKED

hPa4knb.png

We got tired of you constantly running away from us bro... We had our loot. Was ez.

Hassan is cancer. Your clan is destined to fail. Give up now.

you had rune scims, we got full rune loot :D thanks for that btw...I love how Poison said fuck that brown sticky stuffty clan DV ima make my own! 

hahahahaha you can't even keep sniping units in your clan! wow!

hPa4knb.png