MPC COTM Decider | Thursday April 28th | Rage Vs. OP F2P Prep | Who Will Win?

موني

Who Will Win?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

will you be salty when we take wildrness clan of the month to :)

Nah man, if it was really your pull then maybe, but them invites LOL you make the award worth nothing. Plus i wouldn't be proud of dropping 40+ people every trip and getting beaten while outnumbering every other clan out there.

Nah man, if it was really your pull then maybe, but them invites LOL you make the award worth nothing. Plus i wouldn't be proud of dropping 40+ people every trip and getting beaten while outnumbering every other clan out there.

i agree its difficult when pures try to fight main clans.

i agree its difficult when pures try to fight main clans.

I know its hard to fight us man, but our mains are not that many. Maybe you are confusing the fact that you are getting slapped with an excess of mains. However it was your clan that didn't want to leave GDZ to use their full amount of mains. We had no issue fighting in lower levels meaning we don't need mains to beat you :)

I know its hard to fight us man, but our mains are not that many. Maybe you are confusing the fact that you are getting slapped with an excess of mains. However it was your clan that didn't want to leave GDZ to use their full amount of mains. We had no issue fighting in lower levels meaning we don't need mains to beat you :)

lol tofu your mains are 80cb stfu broccoli. You need hella mains, you just made yourself look cauliflower right here.