The future

ewby

why r u in cd they r the problem rofl..

not rly, people like you are the problem who started to get 30def in mpc lol. Also Op started this sht before us and brought many 30def/zerks while our rivalry with doom was going on which both of us had mains (doom started that too by bringing bunch of invites from hpc account/zerks since we were owning them).

not rly, people like you are the problem who started to get 30def in mpc lol. Also Op started this sht before us and brought many 30def/zerks while our rivalry with doom was going on which both of us had mains (doom started that too by bringing bunch of invites from hpc account/zerks since we were owning them).

nigga pls

Clanning will die out since majority of us are in our 20s

I agree with this. 99% of us started playing rs way back when in 05 or 06 and sooner rather than later were going to have to move on. I dont see any people clanning who started playing rs in 2k12 or anything of that nature. Just all real old school folks that missed the game they loved many years ago.

same old excuse lol... and if u havent noticed doom isnt an mpc anymore and olympus brings mains cause you bring mains so you're just contradicting ur own argument and being a hypocrite

That's a good point man, I'm worried about old school in general... We all play because we loved 07 RS, and the nostalgia, but these new players don't so much know how things were in 07. So unless they advertise OSRS, won't the overall player base take a hit at some point?

Could be me overthinking tbh

If you're honestly playing osrs for nostalgia I justin beiber no offense

That whole "we play for nostalgia!" argument is cauliflower and bullbrown sticky stuff. The game is nowhere near the same as it was in 2007 and frankly clanning and pking in general was much less developed.

People have been saying pure clanning is dying for years, not too worried about it because I personally (and a lot of us) shouldn't be around on this game in a few years anyways.

I agree with this. 99% of us started playing rs way back when in 05 or 06 and sooner rather than later were going to have to move on. I dont see any people clanning who started playing rs in 2k12 or anything of that nature. Just all real old school folks that missed the game they loved many years ago.

? you're very wrong

I can name a handful of people that started clanning even just at the start of 07. Just because you don't know, doesn't mean there isn't.. lol.

There are like 14-16 year olds around too, and more than you think lol

same old excuse lol... and if u havent noticed doom isnt an mpc anymore and olympus brings mains cause you bring mains so you're just contradicting ur own argument and being a hypocrite

after doom moved up, they joined op and brought mains to camp us since obv they were mad we bullied them out of our league. We were ready to stop bringing mains until Op decided to let doom in their clan so another one started right away.

after doom moved up, they joined op and brought mains to camp us since obv they were mad we bullied them out of our league. We were ready to stop bringing mains until Op decided to let doom in their clan so another one started right away.

well since u can supposedly bring the most pures why not take matters into ur own hands. You stop bringing mains and fight other clans that dont bring mains (i.e imperial, rage, ruin, etc) and just totally avoid op starving them of action until things steady themselves again. CD has the trigger they just need to pull it, simple

I agree with you, but with the current rule-set we dont have a good reason to delete these topics. We still do delete quite a lot of them already.

And honestly, this site/community thrives on dumb drama topics like these, it would be quite boring if they werent there...

Also HPC's have their fair share of brown sticky stuffposts

i think foe will stay #1 and other clans will die :/// rip pure community man it doesnt have much time left

I agree with you, but with the current rule-set we dont have a good reason to delete these topics. We still do delete quite a lot of them already.

And honestly, this site/community thrives on dumb drama topics like these, it would be quite boring if they werent there...

Also HPC's have their fair share of brown sticky stuffposts

but hpcs are superior

mpcs are cancer