EOP VS RD | P2P Minis | 3 Sets | 2-1 OVERALL | IM BACK BABY

del

@@Jamz wtf?

went from d2 to masters from feb to april and then got perm banned for toxicity

tried several other games since then and none filled the void that lol and rs had, so I decided a few days ago to come back till I'm bothered to grind back to 30/masters and also get over the fact I've been perm banned.

What TS do you chill in @? I heard you're not affiliated with FI anymore from @@Birthday

went from d2 to masters from feb to april and then got perm banned for toxicity

tried several other games since then and none filled the void that lol and rs had, so I decided a few days ago to come back till I'm bothered to grind back to 30/masters and also get over the fact I've been perm banned.

What TS do you chill in @? I heard you're not affiliated with FI anymore from @@Birthday

The Unit TS, Foe TS, Foe forums. I play more league now, got 4 accounts into platinum right now and my main account is nearly Diamond. Going to focus more on my main account soon but really just feeling out the meta again and playing the best roles to climb with on my smurfs first.

The Unit TS, Foe TS, Foe forums. I play more league now, got 4 accounts into platinum right now and my main account is nearly Diamond. Going to focus more on my main account soon but really just feeling out the meta again and playing the best roles to climb with on my smurfs first.

pm me info breh and sick 2 hear