Are foe saints?

Marihuana

Are foe saints?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Do Foe bring mains?

• Yes they bring mains.
    • No they don't bring mains, they are the only pure clan left in the game!

99def, such real pure, such wow, such respek for da name

9pyRXZz.png

he's literally attacking a foe member l0l

probably a supremacy member who's trying to dispute foe's trip topics, try harder u broccoli lmfao

4f3cd221d9.png

didnt see any other main saying it in the pic, r u cauliflower m8

no he isn't but the guy in your avatar definitely is. pretty clever having your mains wear our capes and attacking us, now get back on YouTube and get some subs so you can pay your rent

no he isn't but the guy in your avatar definitely is. pretty clever having your mains wear our capes and attacking us, now get back on YouTube and get some subs so you can pay your rent

LMFAO 

It's no coincidence how ever since Slush brought out that new rule about disputing mains in trip topics, everyone claims FOE brings mains all of sudden when before not a single main was seen in a t30 cape.

It reeks of desperation from brown sticky stuff clans. Can't beat them? Dispute them.

hey bud, foe pulled the same as you to f2p (they are a p2p based clan) today and it isnt even their anni trip.

I wouldn't try starting something you cant finish

u think were scared ? our leadership is better than foes in every single way lmao, those ct retards are clueless as fuck

I guess we are going to have document the mains next time. Personally, I did have two mains on me on the second fight. The same main that was 'scouting' for our fall in was on us during the fights as well.

I guess we are going to have document the mains next time. Personally, I did have two mains on me on the second fight. The same main that was 'scouting' for our fall in was on us during the fights as well.

pm me your nudes and ill off.

LMFAO

mfw you make this topic and get every1 on supremacy's ts right now to vote yes (which explains the 7 yes votes)

stop kidding yourself, show me a picture of mains 

btw it's ok to lose to the #1 pure clan in fights

stfu ur clan is justin beiber as fuk

Man foc members get worked up so easily. Just mention their mains and they go ape brown sticky stuff for weeks, last time I seen them this mad was when they lost #1 p2p matched to EoP (which they are still mad about btw LOL).

FOE don't bring mains lmfao

They have mains that scout, and they probably hit some broccoli that was hitting them. Regardless of this; the 2 mains scouting you is nothing in comparison to the 20 mains in the fall in with your capes on. God bless.

FOE don't bring mains lmfao

They have mains that scout, and they probably hit some broccoli that was hitting them. Regardless of this; the 2 mains scouting you is nothing in comparison to the 20 mains in the fall in with your capes on. God bless.

u just fucking exposed urself broccoli