aao leaderboards

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't see why things need to be lead to another clans database, win in game and you won't need to do these silly posts. Actions will speak.

Have you seen the clan you're talking about? Everyone in imperial is over emotional and acts like they're twelve.

I'm not sure who hurt them or how they have managed to accumulate so many angry, immature individuals but all the retards in the pure community with those characteristics just seem to flock to that clan.

Have you seen the clan you're talking about? Everyone in imperial is over emotional and acts like they're twelve.

I'm not sure who hurt them or how they have managed to accumulate so many angry, immature individuals but all the retards in the pure community with those characteristics just seem to flock to that clan.

herd of insecure prepubescent teens

Don't see why things need to be lead to another clans database, win in game and you won't need to do these silly posts. Actions will speak.

They have nothing on us anyway lol. Nothing relevant is discussed in our low tier boards (which they don't have), and high tier is basically impossible to get unless they wanna pay me 5b and I'll buy everyone an ags lmfao.

They have nothing on us anyway lol. Nothing relevant is discussed in our low tier boards (which they don't have), and high tier is basically impossible to get unless they wanna pay me 5b and I'll buy everyone an ags lmfao.

try again, ill be releasing more pictures tomorrow xd

http://imperial-rs.net/index.php?/topic/1502-i-dont-got-leaderboards-tho/