@BVG, you don't bring mains right?

Lenin

What will BVG do?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What will BVG do when the evidence is put in front of him?

• Pretend he didn't see it
    • Olympus (& CD) is irrelevant
    • Run off to slushpuppy with "common sense"

look at 30 seconds. That is a real pure fight with no addy and mains. Not everyone brings mains, it's just the cancer clans i won't even name.

Dude stfu I havent even played the video and I already see a kid in a rune helm and full dhide. 

They've been posted twice, lol.

My place has, for the last 6 months that you've been in the pure scene, and always will be above you. You can stop wrenching your neck, looking to the sky for endless hours... You will never get up here. Be satisfied that you're stuck in the same perpetual purgatory that is mediocre & pray to the sun in your signature that you don't fall from that thin slice of world around you that's known as Sharkbrew & end up like Control Pker.

You're slipping, keep up. They sell non-slip shoes at your local Walmart, you should know that... I mean you sell them. :/

You started clanning last year fatty

I doubt you would even if Olympus had 100% mains.

ill suck youre dick idgaf its 2k16 but yes if you took the time to watch me videoer you will see me getting camped by those mains and more! i only pulled those within about 5 minutes i can find more gifs of them if you would like to see. but orginal topic. I will suck your dick.

Yeah, and if you're so confident that we were talking about bringing mains to future trips go find them and enlighten people, or else kyp.

Oh god.

1. I've been in the pure scene for a long time, not exactly in the community.

2. If you really think your virtual reputation amongst these clans means anything you're high. I love how you think you're some top dog in an underground circle. So fucking cute.

3. I stare at the sky for different reasons at different times.

4. You're not wise. Your comments on my signature is clear evidence of that.

5. I'm not american, but thats ok... americans think everything revolves around them so your ignorance is excused.

Lenin roasting kids back n forth.

(America is #1 doe, still love you;D)

you honestly a complete tomato and have no brain cells, you bring 10x more mains and stage some bullbrown sticky stuff pics to pretend we have mains, i dont believe u for even a second, ur full of lies and just face it, cd is dieing and got bullied all saturday, puff puff pass mate, so fucking ez

When "you're"? You don't even know who I am, or if I'm in a clan broccoli LMFAO.

My grammar is correct, idk what you're getting at.

Either way, I couldnt care less about what clan you're in, all I know is you're a salty random who has nothing better to do than to talk brown sticky stuff on another clans topic.

Also, who the fuck defends a clan who's pull is half full of mains?

What an tomato.

My grammar is correct, idk what you're getting at.

Either way, I couldnt care less about what clan you're in, all I know is you're a salty random who has nothing better to do than to talk brown sticky stuff on another clans topic.

Also, who the fuck defends a clan who's pull is half full of mains?

What an tofu.

2 ded clans, I'd be mad too