My first IRL youtube vid

Dude

Change the intro and the transition of the different parts in the video. It feels like I'm watching a memory book or something which in my opinion doesn't make the vid any better.

Other than that gj.

ty lol, I'm going to find something better then iMovie to edit 

how's college in brazil?

Seems for me that college for americans is like a big party, like movies (i can be wrong). Here in Brazil, the access to college is not so easy, so everyone take this very serious, working at same time and without so much fun :b. I mean, here in Brazil, college is painfull :b

Seems for me that college for americans is like a big party, like movies (i can be wrong). Here in Brazil, the access to college is not so easy, so everyone take this very serious, working at same time and without so much fun :b. I mean, here in Brazil, college is painfull :b

Getting access to a good university in the US is hard as fuck dude. Some schools here are just party schools. But believe me when I say that getting into prestigious universities is not easy.

Getting access to a good university in the US is hard as fuck dude. Some schools here are just party schools. But believe me when I say that getting into prestigious universities is not easy.

Yeah, i didn't know that and i put on my comment that i was not sure =b. Good to know this, because here we think that every school in US is like American Pie lol. I am not taking this like a negative thing, because i believe that in US University, the students can focus their lifes at study, since here in Brazil, almost 90% have to work at same time. But thanks to show me another perspective :)

Yeah, i didn't know that and i put on my comment that i was not sure =b. Good to know this, because here we think that every school in US is like American Pie lol. I am not taking this like a negative thing, because i believe that in US University, the students can focus their lifes at study, since here in Brazil, almost 90% have to work at same time. But thanks to show me another perspective :)

haha yeah dude no worries

Yh haha U of A is so chill in terms of admission compared to a lot of the colleges my friends from HS went to