Dear Conviction

roflcats

You make cauliflower 'prep us topics'

So i'll list the day, times, rules here (lol I'm giving you a lot)

Friday

6 est start

20 def cap

+5-5 (you'll get a +5)

I'm open to a first to 100 as well if you would prefer that.

Now I for one would prefer the wilderness, but considering your warlord is the leader of SV and SV was on us all weekend....

I think this should be fine

Accept/Decline?

To other clans: We will accept any preps you want, 6 est.

the worst part of this is zu is relying on lt to take on cv during the weekends lol!

Zu is one of those clans full of pure community tomatos that care to much about a win or a loss, why else would they team lol!!!

Zu until you can hold your own vs them I really don't know how you can make these topics.

Lt good decision to team because god knows you can't beat anyone lol!

the worst part of this is zu is relying on lt to take on cv during the weekends lol!

Zu is one of those clans full of pure community tomatos that care to much about a win or a loss, why else would they team lol!!!

Zu until you can hold your own vs them I really don't know how you can make these topics.

I hope you drown in goats cum. Filthy fuck, "Zu until you can hold your own vs them" Says the hipocritical cunt himself, the one that would need help from others, Hence why all your clans closed. Hop off my cock. lol!! 

Your clan couldn't even pull enough to go out this sunday even on your opening weekend. you shouldnt be talking

Teamed with ONE clan for the first time in our EXISTENCE - still down numbers, not in the same ts, not in the same team cape - to find action seeing as no other clan, apart from these spastics who camp below 20 wild and don't step in without Sv mains, would fight us

Wasn't that when Supremacy and Trauma held hands for a few weekends, or Trauma had 3 clans to merge into them, or Eradicate and Trauma closed into Zenith, or Ascent teamed with Supremacy, or Activation teamed with Bv, or Supemacy teamed with Ascent AND Zenith, or Cv teamed with Sv MAINS despite pulling 1.5x us and 2x more than anyone else, or clans tried 2v1'ing us multiple times, or when an Hpc came to our trip to snipe us

inb4 umad xd

Gl this weekend, teaming won't even help you

does ur snipe team even go out