Mayhem's sunday P2P extravaganza ft the honourable last pures hitting our teamspeak off

Guest Non-biased Fight Observer

I only spit facts bruh

Yeah ddosed by you

kk it was us wat u gon do about it u alrdy know ill slap u all in nh n ur clan wears foe capes on THEIR FIRST OFFICIAL WEEKEND. Imagine what's next

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

genuinely dont understand how someone can be as cauliflower as you are. 

Bro I like you and all but you are being extremely fucking cauliflower lmfao.

We both know it was insane who hit the ts off. We both know all of your ranks know about it and dont care. We both know you pulled 45 with signups.

What are you trying to prove here other than your pathetic clan will stoop just as low as the clan you are trying to make fun of?

Sv brought mains, so do you. Sv ddosd, so do you.

Back in the day tlp may not have been very good but they were still a decent clan because they had honour. Now you arent very good and you dont even have that.

Bro I like you and all but you are being extremely fucking cauliflower lmfao.

We both know it was insane who hit the ts off. We both know all of your ranks know about it and dont care. We both know you pulled 45 with signups.

What are you trying to prove here other than your pathetic clan will stoop just as low as the clan you are trying to make fun of?

Sv brought mains, so do you. Sv ddosd, so do you.

Back in the day tlp may not have been very good but they were still a decent clan because they had honour. Now you arent very good and you dont even have that.

Mate, obviously you are going to claim that Insane hit your ts off, because you need to hype the rivalry with TLP, but to my mind there is no reason for him to do so. He has no personal beef with your clan, and TLP would not want you to be sitting around sorting out TS issues when you could be out fighting us.

Regardless of our pull, we still managed to out pull Mayhem on their opening weekend, when your hype is supposed to be strongest - indeed there has been enough brown sticky stuff talking on here, to expect a seriously impressive performance this weekend. It simply wasn't backed up by actions.

To assert that ts going down on your opening weekend is the reason for a poor pull would also be incorrect. With kik, irc and site people wouldn't simply just go afk on an opening weekend, they would find out what the backup ts was, and go to it. The reason for you poor pull was commitment. Your clan just is not committed - which shouldn't come as a surprise to you - as it's made up of people who hated each other, don't trust one another and have been inactive or clan hopping for most of their clanning career.

Practically every single criticism leveled at your clan does not apply to you, personally. I don't doubt your commitment, however it's a shame that you have chosen to associate yourself with some notoriously scummy people. 

Mate, obviously you are going to claim that Insane hit your ts off, because you need to hype the rivalry with TLP, but to my mind there is no reason for him to do so. He has no personal beef with your clan, and TLP would not want you to be sitting around sorting out TS issues when you could be out fighting us.

Regardless of our pull, we still managed to out pull Mayhem on their opening weekend, when your hype is supposed to be strongest - indeed there has been enough brown sticky stuff talking on here, to expect a seriously impressive performance this weekend. It simply wasn't backed up by actions.

To assert that ts going down on your opening weekend is the reason for a poor pull would also be incorrect. With kik, irc and site people wouldn't simply just go afk on an opening weekend, they would find out what the backup ts was, and go to it. The reason for you poor pull was commitment. Your clan just is not committed - which shouldn't come as a surprise to you - as it's made up of people who hated each other, don't trust one another and have been inactive or clan hopping for most of their clanning career.

Practically every single criticism leveled at your clan does not apply to you, personally. I don't doubt your commitment, however it's a shame that you have chosen to associate yourself with some notoriously scummy people. 

Stopped reading when you tried to pseudo-logic some reason for insane not hitting off our ts. If you knew insane you would not be trying to pretend like it wasnt him.

embarrassing

Stopped reading when you tried to pseudo-logic some reason for insane not hitting off our ts. If you knew insane you would not be trying to pretend like it wasnt him.

embarrassing

I know you read it all. Your inability to reply speaks more than anything else. 

I know you read it all. Your inability to reply speaks more than anything else. 

yea i bet lol