MPC COTM Tie Breaker Prep | Olympus Vs. Imperial | 50v50 Min

موني

Who Will Win?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Olympus Vs. Imperial 50v50 F2P Prep Who Will Win?

And I thought I highlight elephant in the room where Olympus trying to whine and bitch about 1 cb cap rule difference:

You guys basically dick slapped Imperial in the last fight, majority of your members are nearly or maxed 75 attack, 99 str 1 def pures. With the 93 combat cap, you are going up against 30 def accounts with 88 range(lol!), whose 30 def is negated by the 1 def armor and your 75 attack will cut into them like hot knife through butter.

Your 1 def members will have more attack, more prayer, more strength more range.

So while you are bitching about the level difference, consider the handicap the 30 def Imperial members have.

<[OP]Hunter> and 3 91+
<slushpuppy> look at cassidy
<slushpuppy> and im proud
<slushpuppy> 88 range
<[OP]Hunter> 34 def
<slushpuppy> that is like throwing marshmallows
<slushpuppy> dude
<slushpuppy> don't take me for a fool
<[OP]Hunter> 30 def
<slushpuppy> i actually played this game
<slushpuppy> on a 33 def
<slushpuppy> and a 1 def
<[OP]Hunter> they sacrificed the damage for def
<slushpuppy> and when comes to 1 def gear
<[OP]Hunter> so combat
<slushpuppy> 33 defence
<slushpuppy> does jack brown sticky stuff
<[OP]Hunter> should be the factor
<slushpuppy> nope
<slushpuppy> defence
<[OP]Hunter> no it's not
<slushpuppy> is only amplified by the armor
<[OP]Hunter> you don't even play
<slushpuppy> lmfao

are you implying you don't have confidence in your members?

yea but @@Moni the ML is accurate now, but you guys refuse to change rules or be fair, it's so 1 sided and you wanna say you help set it up, but you aren't even working with both clans, just jumping to conclusions and changing your mind to a new point every time you guys got proven wrong.

http://olympus-rs.com/elites/?memberlist=memberlist

cb average 79

cb average 84

http://imperial-rs.net/index.php?/ml/

then if you wanna do your little calc it drops even more

In addition the the random 93 combat rule whereas giving +4 accounts to Imp at the max combat lvl making +7 total over the original 90 Cb cap rule compared to Olympus's 3 over 90 on the Ml.

This is mpc, they didn't even get their wins with mpc accounts and you're literally enabling them to not use mpc accounts, might as well have 111cb cap and make it max 39 def and call in xlpc with that mindset.

shut up you fucking pussy bitch lmfao

If only you put in enough effort to keep your memberlist updated like you do on counting how many mains you have with you during trips, you wouldn't lose sleep over this prep right now.

You failed to keep a fucking automated ml updated? That is your fault. It's like buying the lottery tickets for previous draw numbers and cry about how they didn't give you a win.

Even if your ML is updated:

81.6+(90.35-81.6)/2+5 = 90.95 ~ 90cb

Imp:

84.68+(96-84.68)/2+5=95.34.

We will still hit 92 combat if we go between both clans, which is only 1 combat off the original calculated 93 cb. You got 1.5 weeks, train up.

I have already gone between for the timing

I have allowed your last min prep to be entered into the system, who is bending the rules for who I wonder?

Hypocrite.

Want to cry over 1 def difference, be my guest, I'll just award the COTM win to Imperial, but the rest of the community have seen what a bunch of pussies you are, crying about 1 def in CWL, but bring like 20 mains to cover your ass in the wilderness. Certainly doesn't bone well for your propaganda dpt ;).

slushpuppy the god

You failed to keep a fucking automated ml updated? That is your fault. It's like buying the lottery tickets for previous draw numbers and cry about how they didn't give you a win.

Even if your ML is updated:

81.6+(90.35-81.6)/2+5 = 90.95 ~ 90cb

Imp:

84.68+(96-84.68)/2+5=95.34.

We will still hit 92 combat if we go between both clans, which is only 1 combat off the original calculated 93 cb. You got 1.5 weeks, train up.

I have already gone between for the timing

I have allowed your last min prep to be entered into the system, who is bending the rules for who I wonder?

Hypocrite.

Want to cry over 1 def difference, be my guest, I'll just award the COTM win to Imperial, but the rest of the community have seen what a bunch of pussies you are, crying about 1 def in CWL, but bring like 20 mains to cover your ass in the wilderness. Certainly doesn't bone well for your propaganda dpt ;).

LMFAO

SMOKED

Previous "last min" preps were done at least 1 day before the end of the month. And it was planned at least a week ahead. Luckily @@Braden isn't handling the system because he would just tell u to fuck off with a -13 GMT prep. He would have simply gone with his time which is +12 GMT. And we need lead time to prepare the sigs. When the sigs are late by a couple of days u cry, yet now you decide to go ahead with the last minute prep causing us to cancel the COTM sig and have to postpone it to next following week after this tiebreaker. 

The rank team has been extremely patient dealing with your clan's nonsense and shenanigans.

The reason why i took the lower of the 2 was because Hunter refused to do a 94 cb- which is ironic because your rank is bitching about fairness of going average.

I don't care about 25v25 90- combat preps, this 50v50 is borderline fullout, you should be happy the cb cap is higher.

Yeah you care so much about the MPC & 1 def pures levels that you spent past 3 months bringing so many mains to MPC wildy fights that I have to implement a ridiculous 40+ def dispute system. Yeah we all trust your intentions.. :rolleyes:

It's quite easy to understand the formula unless you failed grade 6 math.

broccoli alert

Previous "last min" preps were done at least 1 day before the end of the month. And it was planned at least a week ahead. Luckily @@Braden isn't handling the system because he would just tell u to fuck off with a -13 GMT prep. He would have simply gone with his time which is +12 GMT. And we need lead time to prepare the sigs. When the sigs are late by a couple of days u cry, yet now you decide to go ahead with the last minute prep causing us to cancel the COTM sig and have to postpone it to next following week after this tiebreaker. 

The rank team has been extremely patient dealing with your clan's nonsense and shenanigans.

The reason why i took the lower of the 2 was because Hunter refused to do a 94 cb- which is ironic because your rank is bitching about fairness of going average.

I don't care about 25v25 90- combat preps, this 50v50 is borderline fullout, you should be happy the cb cap is higher.

Yeah you care so much about the MPC & 1 def pures levels that you spent past 3 months bringing so many mains to MPC wildy fights that I have to implement a ridiculous 40+ def dispute system. Yeah we all trust your intentions.. :rolleyes:

It's quite easy to understand the formula unless you failed grade 6 math.

Then perhaps you should have a set limit on when preps are counted to prevent confusion lmfao. 

Take 3 seconds to glance at the ml's and it should be pretty obvious why Hunter doesn't want a high cb cap. We have two accounts above 90 and below the cap after accounting for the defence cap. Imperial has 6 or 7, don't remember which and too lazy to go to their ml, either way it's a significant difference even in a 50v50. Telling us to "Train up" is pretty cauliflower considering we still want 90 cap for most if not all of our preps going forward, ignoring the fact that it's mpc not hpc and people are less willing to ruin their builds with extra defence/prayer/attack levels to hit those combats. 

My problem with you using your formula to decide combat caps isn't that it's difficult to understand, the problem is that I feel it's unnecessary when there are already established caps, especially when a higher cap favors one clan more than the other. Honestly I feel like this entire thing is unnecessary. If you want a tiebreaker, tell the leaders of both clans that they have x amount of days to schedule a tiebreaker prep and settle the rules. If they can't do it, both clans forfeit and cotm is awarded to the runner up. That way nobody bitches at you because they don't like your rules, you let the clan leaders decide on their own rules for their own prep, and if they can't do it well sucks for them and you have a cotm winner anyway. 

More off topic ranting, don't read or u might lose braincells: The only times we managed to bring more mains than any other clan in the mpc bracket was a couple times during our rivalry with CD, and even though we had more they still had plenty. We can all agree that was cancerous as fuck, but they wanted to play dirty so we decided to just go full broccoli to try to end it as soon as possible. Ever since then the number of mains we've had has sharply declined, either Imp or CD has more than us on any given trip,since they are in the same capes half the time it's difficult to tell who is who. We aren't the big problem any more, and we haven't been for a lil while now. The reason we get most of the attention for it is mostly because most clans in our bracket dislike us, in part because of the cancerous CD rivalry and in part because we have been around and doing well long enough to have been in a heated rivalry with almost every clan in the mpc bracket. Many clans' members still have a strong dislike for olympus even though we are no longer carrying on the rivalry. I guarantee at least half of the "olympus mains" comments are from people who don't even really look at the topic, just see that Olympus posted something and go flame them for mains because it's Sharkbrew and flaming is what we are all here for. Hard as it may be to believe, BvG was starting to completely blanket ban anybody coming to trips on mains for Olympus until one of our topics was moved to 40+ def when we had 2 mains, one of which was accidentally allowed on the trip from the start (he was already added to the cc and nobody noticed him lol we suck) and one of which was a member who returned on his main because he got sniped by a main and got pissed off. After that he pretty much said "fuck it". I'm gonna stop here partially because I'm getting lunch, partially because most people won't even read this, and partially because even if people do read it 90% will give 0 fucks, I just wrote it because I'm bored ayyylmao free postcount.

Then perhaps you should have a set limit on when preps are counted to prevent confusion lmfao. 

Take 3 seconds to glance at the ml's and it should be pretty obvious why Hunter doesn't want a high cb cap. We have two accounts above 90 and below the cap after accounting for the defence cap. Imperial has 6 or 7, don't remember which and too lazy to go to their ml, either way it's a significant difference even in a 50v50. Telling us to "Train up" is pretty cauliflower considering we still want 90 cap for most if not all of our preps going forward, ignoring the fact that it's mpc not hpc and people are less willing to ruin their builds with extra defence/prayer/attack levels to hit those combats. 

My problem with you using your formula to decide combat caps isn't that it's difficult to understand, the problem is that I feel it's unnecessary when there are already established caps, especially when a higher cap favors one clan more than the other. Honestly I feel like this entire thing is unnecessary. If you want a tiebreaker, tell the leaders of both clans that they have x amount of days to schedule a tiebreaker prep and settle the rules. If they can't do it, both clans forfeit and cotm is awarded to the runner up. That way nobody bitches at you because they don't like your rules, you let the clan leaders decide on their own rules for their own prep, and if they can't do it well sucks for them and you have a cotm winner anyway. 

More off topic ranting, don't read or u might lose braincells: The only times we managed to bring more mains than any other clan in the mpc bracket was a couple times during our rivalry with CD, and even though we had more they still had plenty. We can all agree that was cancerous as fuck, but they wanted to play dirty so we decided to just go full broccoli to try to end it as soon as possible. Ever since then the number of mains we've had has sharply declined, either Imp or CD has more than us on any given trip,since they are in the same capes half the time it's difficult to tell who is who. We aren't the big problem any more, and we haven't been for a lil while now. The reason we get most of the attention for it is mostly because most clans in our bracket dislike us, in part because of the cancerous CD rivalry and in part because we have been around and doing well long enough to have been in a heated rivalry with almost every clan in the mpc bracket. Many clans' members still have a strong dislike for olympus even though we are no longer carrying on the rivalry. I guarantee at least half of the "olympus mains" comments are from people who don't even really look at the topic, just see that Olympus posted something and go flame them for mains because it's Sharkbrew and flaming is what we are all here for. Hard as it may be to believe, BvG was starting to completely blanket ban anybody coming to trips on mains for Olympus until one of our topics was moved to 40+ def when we had 2 mains, one of which was accidentally allowed on the trip from the start (he was already added to the cc and nobody noticed him lol we suck) and one of which was a member who returned on his main because he got sniped by a main and got pissed off. After that he pretty much said "fuck it". I'm gonna stop here partially because I'm getting lunch, partially because most people won't even read this, and partially because even if people do read it 90% will give 0 fucks, I just wrote it because I'm bored ayyylmao free postcount.

Olympus wins again

Holy some of u kids need to go out typing up essays n brown sticky stuff on runescape community forum holy lmfao

Shut yo fucking mouth - solo

And see u there at the fight

lmfaoooooooooooooo I was about to say this but u took the words out of my mouth. Niggas are typing legit dissertations on combat caps on an mmorpg L00L