Regarding AAO Vs IMP | Day 1

DreTheOBJ

Ok first off, I'd like to say thank you to every MPC for an amazing job today. We all fought and we got our action and moved on..

Glad there was no difficulties and every clan stuck to their word, and fought at the alloted time.

S/O to IMP and Rage for making the finals.

Now, I want to address exactly what happened.

AAO vs IMP happened.

Now, First off, The imperial kid that " wasn't " on the ML, never updated his RSN. If you look up the old NEW rsn of the acc, you'll see that his OLD rsn was the acc on the fourms. It's the same person regardless.

Secondly, 

IMP = Wrong for having no teamcapes.

But, the reason AAO didn't get the win was , They played the map out. They continued to Play, and Got 3-0'd.

In theory, if AAO actually cared about the capes which imperial was wrong, They would've left after round 1 or even round 2. But they proceeded to do 3 rounds.

It's like, the match is over and now you complain?

The options were, AAO vs IMP redo, IMP get's DQ'd or IMP gets the win

I went to ask @ because I cannot make a decision because it would be proceeded to look like I'm biased to my clan.

Tyrone made the decision to give IMP the win because AAO played all 3 rounds. 

For future reference, If a clan isn't wearing a clan cape. Don't fight them. If they refuse to take off their capes, they have 15 mins after the alotted time to challenge or they lose..

Thank you.

Wow this is the polar opposite of the olympus vs imperial prep where Olympus beat Imperial. This is also the opposite of the last few weekends where once again Olympus beat imperial (one may go so far as to say they bullied them).

Wow this is the polar opposite of the olympus vs imperial prep where Olympus beat Imperial. This is also the opposite of the last few weekends where once again Olympus beat imperial (one may go so far as to say they bullied them).

"I went to ask @e6117b0be56fc3daa6f36062dc631ecf.pngTyrone because I cannot make a decision because it would be proceeded to look like I'm biased to my clan.

Tyrone made the decision to give IMP the win because AAO played all 3 rounds. 

For future reference, If a clan isn't wearing a clan cape. Don't fight them. If they refuse to take off their capes, they have 15 mins after the alotted time to challenge or they lose..

Thank you."