Imperial quality

BVBV

No , olympiss is still fucking garbage and won't show up to the 50v50 because they'll get stomped.

Im neutral at this point. Don ddos'd me for leaving trip (guested aswell), not my fault fam fuck a level 3 wild fight.

You have to do what your clan is doing, irregardless of if you think its "fun" or not. If anybody bailed during a trip when they didn't have an emergencies IRL I'm sure most clans would kick those members.

You have to do what your clan is doing, irregardless of if you think its "fun" or not. If anybody bailed during a trip when they didn't have an emergencies IRL I'm sure most clans would kick those members.

nah fam I play to have fun, if im not having fun then theres no point in playing. you got your priorities fucked up

Making topics when you finished your trip early lmfao, brown sticky stuff clan imperial wins again

what clan will you join next. Cd? your like a old nut rag used and abused then tossed to the corner. reject

@@R10

Lmao.

look at the imperial guy im hitting wearing full mith with 83 def. "check bottom corner for stats" LOL

what clan will you join next. Cd? your like a old nut rag used and abused then tossed to the corner. reject

look at the imperial guy im hitting wearing full mith with 83 def. "check bottom corner for stats" LOL

didn't read. Seems like you prioritise runescape to IRL. Think you need help buddy

didn't read. Seems like you prioritise runescape to IRL. Think you need help buddy

coming from the guy who lives with his mum and has no girlfriend or a social life. my IRL is something you truly wish you had lmfao

Making topics when you finished your trip early lmfao, brown sticky stuff clan imperial wins again

We are not you fam, you guys end after 40 mins mostly. Btw 41 at mass from a 102 men ML.