THIS IS IMPORTANT!

JDM

Tomorrow is a very important day for the revolution boys. Tomorrow if you are from:
CALIFORNIA
IOWA
MONTANA
NORTH DAKOTA
NEW JERSEY
NEW MEXICO
SOUTH DAKOTA 
you are voting tomorrow. Vote for the bern boys. Lets make this a date that will go down in history books. 

Sweet! hope he wins a lot tomorrow. Excited for the out come.

You're doing it wrong dude.

i just like to work out, fuck, watch sports/music, get high n drunk and turn up on the weekends with my friends

u think i got time to pay attention to politics? lol no and nothing comes down to 1 vote in presidency anyways so you can argue your vote doesn't mean brown sticky stuff as it will not change a damn thing.

whoever the president is im still gonna live my life the same exact way

Tomorrow is a very important day for the revolution boys. Tomorrow if you are from:

CALIFORNIA

IOWA

MONTANA

NORTH DAKOTA

NEW JERSEY

NEW MEXICO

SOUTH DAKOTA 

you are voting tomorrow. Vote for the bern boys. Lets make this a date that will go down in history books. 

VOTE TRUMP 

asking for runescape players to vote in a primary in a runescape based forum

take this L

So edgy bro, wish i could be your friend irl you must be so cool omg

i just like to work out, fuck, watch sports/music, get high n drunk and turn up on the weekends with my friends

u think i got time to pay attention to politics? lol no and nothing comes down to 1 vote in presidency anyways so you can argue your vote doesn't mean brown sticky stuff as it will not change a damn thing.

I mean i guess, i understand that not everyone is into politics.

ye cool story bro didn't ask 

I bet those living in the twin towers on 9/11 or those chilling on the beach at Pearl harbour 7 Dec 1941 said the exact same thing

and then