tlp is not tlp without hanuman

Eop Whore

The Last Pures was unbreakable until hanuman got kicked for no reason. The leaders were probably jealous and too potato masher so they decided to kick the best f2p caller in rs07 community and the one who made TLP good. but now blame yourselfs tbh you just got yourclankilled brown sticky stuffters hope u close soon. 

Fo will close TLP soon and btw

Join mayhem 

The Last Pures was unbreakable until hanuman got kicked for no reason. The leaders were probably jealous and too potato masher so they decided to kick the best f2p caller in rs07 community and the one who made TLP good. but now blame yourselfs tbh you just got yourclankilled brown sticky stuffters hope u close soon.

Fo will close TLP soon and btw

Join mayhem

l000l his dick is so far up ur ass

hanuman lost to fi cp n fo

Hanuman slumped TLP from the inside because he felt nobody in the clan respected him(he was right they didn't). This started after the Jcup when he made the call to clump up so he could guarantee fo the win, roughly around the same time he broke down on ts because someone received the leader rank over him. He then proceeded to threaten to leave the clan because he didn't get what he want, and because TLP have kind souls they gave him what he wanted because their main priority is making sure everybody enjoys themselves and has a fun time.

They are still in a reasonably strong spot(arguably #1 matched, still top 3 on weekends), but it is very difficult for them to recover from the slump Hanu's leadership of their clan put them into.

this is actually quite accurate iirc

like i was saying see u gdz, hopefully u don't pussy out

"See you GDZ" nigga you have 30-35 members there (30% of ML btw) acting as if you could do anything in a 1v1 against FOE hahahahahahaha

Go get some rock crab recruits instead of trying to flame my clan lmfao

"See you GDZ" farmer you have 30-35 members there (30% of ML btw) acting as if you could do anything in a 1v1 against FOE hahahahahahaha

Go get some rock crab recruits instead of trying to flame my clan lmfao

@@Range Grudge this guy is spittin cold hard facts at u LMAO

@@Range Grudge this guy is spittin cold hard facts at u LMAO

spittin cold hard facts?

please stop acting black you anti-social, home schooled fucking hick with no friends irl

i can tell why u tried to OD now u fucking broccoli

don't go emo over my comment and try end it again plz, you're part of the 15% who aren't spying in mayhem - they need you

agreed tbh, tlp is trash... the only members left are all the 1bang minions. tlp dead.

idk why eop is carrying such a brown sticky stuff clan rofl.

id reply to ur comments but ur from a 7th world country

spittin cold hard facts?

please stop acting black you anti-social, home schooled fucking hick with no friends irl

i can tell why u tried to OD now u fucking broccoli

don't go emo over my comment and try end it again plz, you're part of the 15% who aren't spying in mayhem - they need you

id reply to ur comments but ur from a 7th world country

finally!! wassup nerd, hows the dumbbells going on? lmfao change that dirty tshirt broccoli and stop taking selfies on a bathroom LMFAO

back to ur place minion.

tlp/ruin brown sticky stuff clans anyways.