Cut Off Time for the SB Cup

DreTheOBJ

wow it's almost like any clan that got shafted by shady brown sticky stuff like this would speak up about it? are you dense or just really cauliflower?

its a 10v10 sb tourney on runescape.com get over it

wow it's almost like any clan that got shafted by shady brown sticky stuff like this would speak up about it? are you dense or just really cauliflower?

I'd say this. I expected Ranks of HPC's to communicate properly. They didn't. So I implemented it.

I would just stop trying to host tournaments tbh by the looks of it you don't know how to rune an event. Let alone deal with the problems people come along with your rules. Because it seems to me like you're being biased against clans when your job is to not be biased.

I would just stop trying to host tournaments tbh by the looks of it you don't know how to rune an event. Let alone deal with the problems people come along with your rules. Because it seems to me like you're being biased against clans when your job is to not be biased.

100% far from biased.

100% far from biased.

so you're telling me that you "shuffled" the placements for hpc/mpc brackets but YOUR clan has the bye? you say what ever percentage happened but wouldn't it be fair to not have a clan get a bye at all? what's the point in participating in a tournament when someone gets a bye doesn't seem fair at all when the mod who is making the event their clan happens to get a bye. Doesn't seem biased at all bro you're right. And you're making up rules as you go along the tournament. There has been no set and stone this entire tournament and it's honestly atrocious at how bad your organization is. 

so you're telling me that you "shuffled" the placements for hpc/mpc brackets but YOUR clan has the bye? you say what ever percentage happened but wouldn't it be fair to not have a clan get a bye at all? what's the point in participating in a tournament when someone gets a bye doesn't seem fair at all when the mod who is making the event their clan happens to get a bye. Doesn't seem biased at all bro you're right. And you're making up rules as you go along the tournament. There has been no set and stone this entire tournament and it's honestly atrocious at how bad your organization is. 

No he didn't shuffle. He chose himself and admitted to doing so. So yes, the tourny is bias.

@[member=Andre'

Not going to deal with clans procrastinating or waiting till the last minute. Stop being stubborn and fight.

I hear our opponents are declining any time and just sitting and waiting until the cut-off point to force a fight or dq at a time that we may not have our squad on, just like they did to TLP.

@[member=Andre'

I hear our opponents are declining any time and just sitting and waiting until the cut-off point to force a fight or dq at a time that we may not have our squad on, just like they did to TLP.

Also hear Andre is confirming times with them without confirmation from both clans. xD bias...

Confirmed 5.30 last night with both clans - With Andre also.

Andre confirms 6.30 with RD - Without EoP input.

Heh...