1. 1. Who is the best P2P matched?

• Apex
    • Olympus
    • Rage
    • Ruin
    • CD
    • AAO
    • Imperial

1. Apex -> Can't pull 30 to preps so idk if you can have that title especially without prepping in p2p for a long time.

2. Rage -> Without having a p2p caller i think this clan can beat the below thats forsure. 

3. Imperial-> Has alot of HPC's, would hope they would be better then most clans listed at least i put you here.

4. Olympus-> should be at the bottom but you p2p alot which has helped beat the below out of question. 

5. Ruin -> was never good at it. 

6. AAO -> was never good at it.

7.  CD -> you try, but you dodge anything p2p related. Your clan is horrible at clanwars thats been like that for years. 

1. Apex -> Can't pull 30 to preps so idk if you can have that title especially without prepping in p2p for a long time.

2. Rage -> Without having a p2p caller i think this clan can beat the below thats forsure. 

3. Imperial-> Has alot of HPC's, would hope they would be better then most clans listed at least i put you here.

4. Olympus-> should be at the bottom but you p2p alot which has helped beat the below out of question. 

5. Ruin -> was never good at it. 

6. AAO -> was never good at it.

7.  CD -> you try, but you dodge anything p2p related. Your clan is horrible at clanwars thats been like that for years. 

u realise p2p wildy and p2p clan wars are miles different you fucking sped lol, so stop basing ur list off of wildy

Boy atleast be real when you make brown sticky stuff like this, It's understandable because we're a great clan; however we've never p2p prepped in our entire existence how can you say we're better p2p than anyone? I appreciate it but let's be real here clans deserve their credit when they stay in their lane.

Idk why apex think they any good

On trips all they do is pull 10 and become a snipe team slaves for op

And they think they hot brown sticky stuff cuz they get hard over these 5v5/ 20v20 p2p minis

Ot: looks like Imperial Wins Again

@@Maxx bout to be 8-2 stay eZ

? 30v30 cya there let's see what u got

Lets face it, you autists wont cross a 20 man pull without having invites, it honestly bothers me that people still consider apex an mpc when all u rejects do is 5v5 P2P minis.

If i was you id be focusing on redemption since u guys still have some potential