Impact Bench Presses the LPC Scene. Ft Every Shit Clan

Jail`

I didn't see Impact out today, all I saw was FS names.. pretty sure it meant Fearless but uhhh, alright bro

And lol Tumblr aint a rank in our clan. It's Hassan, Tom and I.

And awk... @Slave_Gf not in our clan

You didn't see us because you always had your back towards us running to singles.

Also what is your excuse for not post an aftermath topic? Is that we "had" Fs or are you trying hide that your trip was awful and you sat in singles the whole day having spamming wars with the other brown sticky stuff lpcs?

Same brown sticky stuff different day we just cant loose i ate 2 food all the trip and didnt even bank daaaamnnnn (ps: for all the cc who hide at singles , we can drop you so ez at singles but it was multi time) and i think invictus and collision will merge soon so they wont close (collision + invictus = invasion cool name for a new cc )

I didn't see Impact out today, all I saw was FS names.. pretty sure it meant Fearless but uhhh, alright bro

And lol Tumblr aint a rank in our clan. It's Hassan, Tom and I.

And awk... @Slave_Gf not in our clan

Fearless is your nightmare duhh

Ty for fights Impact, we will work on keeping those pulls and getting some cb levels up since we had a good amount of people below 50 lol.

Gj out there.

Respect for your first pull and you werent scared to fight sf down lvls and numbers keep it up bro i see potential in you you have no fear gd job be fearless

FS WAS A TEAM THAT JOINED US AND ARE NOW IMPACT MEMBERS WHAT DOES THAT LITTLE PEANUT IN UR HEAD THAT U CALL A BRAIN NOT UNDERSTAND broccoli. BTW U PULLED 20 AND DID NOTHING TODAY GRATZ :)

actually wasn't on today cause of irl brown sticky stuff, sounds like you need to take a step back from this game and get a life bud

actually wasn't on today cause of irl brown sticky stuff, sounds like you need to take a step back from this game and get a life bud

iv is iv without dave, it doesn't matter when you're online or offline, Impact is the #1 LPC