Against All Odds Obliterates Critical Mains x3 Ft. Rage, Olympus

Patrick

Goodjob m8s its embarrassing for us losing to a garbage clan like AAO...But you guys spamming 'Off blue' thats even more embarassing. OP had you on a leash like a puppy dog because you never left their side once.

Quote me if truth hurts

the truth doesnt hurt, but this is some good propaganda to tell your slaves... i mean members

AAO WINS AGAIN

xSGSXfL.png?1

and you teaming with imperial isnt ? lmfao even worse you put on their capes and they put on yours l000000000000l

jZDZYeQ.png?1jZDZYeQ.png?1

Who told you to post on my fucking forums back to zybes you disgusting pig, Get ur brown sticky stuff together AAO dont lose to mains

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YOUR BUTT BUDDIES PAKIPERIAL DIED LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL EZ RIVARLRY

Yo tbr remember when op bullied cd in Wild and cd went extinct for a few months from Wildy, clanwars and sharkbrew? Lmao stay ded retards

@ you got bullied by op

i dont recall asking lmfao go brush your teeth donut

AAO DECLARES ON CD 

20 DEF CAP

WILL CD ACCEPT? 

OH WAIT THEY DONT DO CLAN WARS 

ONLY WILDY?

LMAO THEY GOT BULLIED IN WILDY TOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

NOTHING LEFT 

CLOSING TIME

@ PEACE bundle of twigsGOT

i dont recall asking lmfao go clean your nan's foot pieface

Goodjob m8s its embarrassing for us losing to a garbage clan like AAO...But you guys spamming 'Off blue' thats even more embarassing. OP had you on a leash like a puppy dog because you never left their side once.

Quote me if truth hurts

When you're an honorable clan and not a bunch of retards, you have more freedom to have better trips. Quote if mad. Sucks you fucked with op and now aao. Now you're paying for it LOL