Against All Odds Obliterates Critical Mains x3 Ft. Rage, Olympus

Patrick

Vp6nYXh.gif

wIuzTyg.png

We massed up an incredible 48 Lions to take on the entire MPC Scene. We completely dominated Critical Mains 3x today who kindly donated us multiple sets of Rune & Adamant armour.  Ran into Rage twice as well :) Thanks a lot guys :P 

Pures win again btw :D

XvIheAA.gif

xSGSXfL.png?1

XvIheAA.gif

AAO Vs Rage+Olympus

We were given word of a fight between Olympus & Rage around sperm hill. When we arrived Rage was hugging singles with OP standing strong the hill. Olympus dipped which left us alone with Rage, we pushed Rage to singles a few times before they dipped to get a regroup. Ty for the action Rage

AAO Starting: 48 | Ending: 42

Rage Starting: 37 | Ending 31(?)

OVGDSb4.png

XvIheAA.gif

AAO Vs Critical Mains ft. Rage

We rushed Critical Mains east of ruins down a few but we were confident. We were swiftly killing the few pures we found within them turning the odds in our favor 39v38. Rage ended up crashing from the south so we pulled north to the tree line sniping the CM that stood in multi. Rage dipped again & CM started sniping us from singles eventually being lured into multi just to die. Gf Critical Mains.

AAO Starting: 44 | Ending: 39

CM Starting: 47 | Ending: 26

Fv5xE76.png

XvIheAA.gif

AAO Vs Critical Mains ft. Rage x2

Critical Mains rushed us down 5 this time thinking the outcome would somehow change (It didn't). We quickly pushed them to singles & the fight went back n forth with us constantly killing the few pures they had. Rage appeared & it turned into a cluster with us regrouping in singles for 2 mins. We re-rushed the 2 clans south of Ca & bulldozed CM in the Ca trees. Thanks for the action.

AAO Starting: 44 | Ending: 43

CD Starting: 39 | Ending: 29

EDCF6Lj.png

XvIheAA.gif

Vids

Tyen's POV (On a Level 65)

Pics

xSGSXfL.png?1

ZH91ER4.png?1

OVGDSb4.pngjZDZYeQ.png?1

lxjO08Z.png

p3V3UCT.png

DZnbAsL.png

LYp9rLa.png

P5mmjmZ.png

Fv5xE76.png

VTtADMC.png

Want to join the ONLY 1-20 Defence MPC? 

AAO-RS.COM | TS.AAO-RS.COM | #AAO

2mpctud.gif

Goodjob m8s its embarrassing for us losing to a garbage clan like AAO...But you guys spamming 'Off blue' thats even more embarassing. OP had you on a leash like a puppy dog because you never left their side once.

Quote me if truth hurts

Goodjob m8s its embarrassing for us losing to a garbage clan like AAO...But you guys spamming 'Off blue' thats even more embarassing. OP had you on a leash like a puppy dog because you never left their side once.

Quote me if truth hurts

Shut up broccoli lmfao back to zybez

Quote me if truth hurts

and you teaming with imperial isnt ? lmfao even worse you put on their capes and they put on yours l000000000000l

Quote me if truth hurts

jZDZYeQ.png?1jZDZYeQ.png?1

Quote me if truth hurts

Who told you to post on my fucking forums back to zybes you disgusting pig, Get ur brown sticky stuff together AAO dont lose to mains

and you teaming with imperial isnt ? lmfao even worse you put on their capes and they put on yours l000000000000l

You haven't been AAO very long, do i need to find the videos where AAO used to wear CD capes????

Quote me if truth hurts

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YOUR BUTT BUDDIES PAKIPERIAL DIED LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL EZ RIVARLRY

You haven't been AAO very long, do i need to find the videos where AAO used to wear CD capes????

yh bro? its because apex were in op capes and it was basically purple vs blue every clan put on a cd or op cape