wuu2 Jason

Georgiie

Just a reminder that you pretended to be a female on the internet for attention, got bullied into changing your alias, and were all around the most justin beiber fuck I've ever had the displeasure of encountering in a clan on this game

Please actually rope urself u dumb brown broccoli

Just a reminder that you pretended to be a female on the internet for attention, got bullied into changing your alias, and were all around the most justin beiber fuck I've ever had the displeasure of encountering in a clan on this game

Just a reminder you have 2.5k post count on a runescape fan site lol nice life loser.

Lol @ is a geeky insecure teenager who pretended to be the opposite gender in 2015 lmao. dude is an ugly emaciated paki and all he has to look forward to somewhat is his bros in his runescape.com medium leveled pure clan lol

Just a reminder you have 2.5k post count on a runescape fan site lol nice life loser.

2.5k post count on a runescape forum pales in comparison to the feats ur buddy has accomplished (ur guy has 2.3 btw he's not too far off I'm not sure what you're trying to prove!!)

I appreciate you sticking up for your friend but I really don't even know who you are lmfao

Seems as if he struck a nerve, no clue who either of you are and I'm glad I don't either.

On topic: That teamspeak was a pain to listen to and I closed the video after 3 minutes because my ears couldn't handle it anymore.

Seems as if he struck a nerve, no clue who either of you are and I'm glad I don't either.

On topic: That teamspeak was a pain to listen to and I closed the video after 3 minutes because my ears couldn't handle it anymore.

Nop I just like flaming him, looks like I'm the one striking nerves considering he can't respond to me but has to send his mpc bros (only being in an mpc in 2016 lmfao) for backup with really weak flame

You don't know me because you devote your existence on this game to competing in the minor leagues lmao, you're playing d5 football and i'm playing nfl bro

Nop I just like flaming him, looks like I'm the one striking nerves considering he can't respond to me but has to send his mpc bros (only being in an mpc in 2016 lmfao) for backup with really weak flame

You don't know me because you devote your existence on this game to competing in the minor leagues lmao, you're playing d5 football and i'm playing nfl bro

The only thing you're playing with is your left hand you delusional spastic