The most ridiculous top pure list of the year..

slushpuppy

I dont even know why Jonty is trying, his clan is the most irrelievant clan in the pure community

Most irrelievant?

Are you trying to say we aren't relieved?

Or were you trying to say irrelevant? Because i'd say the clan that had to become a main clan yet still hangs around here and can't compete with any main clans is by far the most irrelevant clan in the pure community.

lmao.

Most irrelievant?

Are you trying to say we aren't relieved?

Or were you trying to say irrelevant? Because i'd say the clan that had to become a main clan yet still hangs around here and can't compete with any main clans is by far the most irrelevant clan in the pure community.

lmao.

EoP in there 9? years had a couple months of glory 3 years ago and are still trying to act like there good (they achieved this through ddosing and hacking lol)

When Sovereign was around everybody can pretty much agree that Sv was farrr better than EoP lol.

Stop acting like eop has ever been consistently good because of there couple months competing for #1 whilst cp are #1 now

EoP in there 9? years had a couple months of glory 3 years ago and are still trying to act like there good (they achieved this through ddosing and hacking lol)

When Sovereign was around everybody can pretty much agree that Sv was farrr better than EoP lol.

Stop acting like eop has ever been consistently good because of there couple months competing for #1 whilst cp are #1 now

I've been holding back from posting considering I have to repeat myself every month or so because of broccolied CP members (ones like you) who post the same false crap about eop

Back in late 2009 EoP was a legit top 4 clan (took #3 from foe and defended it consistently) from November to about Febuary. From March-Mid April of 2010 they slumped but came back strong and were once again top 3 or top 2 most weekends all the way til ~March of 2012 when Fatality beat them in a rivalry

During that entire time span (pretty much starting from some time in 2008) CP were not even close to being in the conversation for #1, save for 2 month period when Chain massed invited people to come to Cp trips in November/December of 2010... Only to lose a war up 20-30 to EoP in January of 2011 and go back to being a mediocre MPC clan

Keep in mind EoP actually competed during a time when the pure community was ARGUABLY at it's competitive peak.

Lol @ you having the balls to say Cp are the #2 F2P clan of all time when the majority of your existence you've been nothing but struggling to get out of the middle of the pack, losing rivalries to the likes of Dp, Control, and Nme :lol:

I've been holding back from posting considering I have to repeat myself every month or so because of broccolied CP members (ones like you) who post the same false crap about eop

Back in late 2009 EoP was a legit top 4 clan (took #3 from foe and defended it consistently) from November to about Febuary. From March-Mid April of 2010 they slumped but came back strong and were once again top 3 or top 2 most weekends all the way til ~March of 2012 when Fatality beat them in a rivalry

During that entire time span (pretty much starting from some time in 2008) CP were not even close to being in the conversation for #1, save for 2 month period when Chain massed invited people to come to Cp trips in November/December of 2010... Only to lose a war up 20-30 to EoP in January of 2011 and go back to being a mediocre MPC clan

Keep in mind EoP actually competed during a time when the pure community was ARGUABLY at it's competitive peak.

Lol @ you having the balls to say Cp are the #2 F2P clan of all time when the majority of your existence you've been nothing but struggling to get out of the middle of the pack, losing rivalries to the likes of Dp, Control, and Nme :lol:

Losing rivalries to said clans? Are you fucking broccolied?

Why don't you stop behind that bitch ass name and just embrace of what a brown sticky stuff clan you are in.

All EoP have ever done is ddos,hack and pull 20 more than the other clan to ever achieve anything. Lets find all the videos of MM smashing EoP down 15-20?

You guys have always had brown sticky stuff quality (0-15 prep record proves that)

Why don't you stop behind that bitch ass name and just embrace of what a brown sticky stuff clan you are in.

All EoP have ever done is ddos,hack and pull 20 more than the other clan to ever achieve anything. Lets find all the videos of MM smashing EoP down 15-20?

You guys have always had brown sticky stuff quality (0-15 prep record proves that)

2011269.jpg

Let me break it down to you, seeing as by this point in time your balls most likely hadn't dropped

Starting from 2009; which is when CP merged with SD and the duo of Chain/Drunk completely ruin what the good CP of prior years accomplished

DP - Fighting for the #5 spot in F2p, both clans trade wins for the most part on Saturdays... CP has the slight edge due to invites (something that was really frowned upon at the time) Epidemic close in early Febuary and a lot choose to join DP... From that point on Dp completely annihilate CP in F2P

EoP - Building back from their slump, completely roll over Cp/Dp/Fi from late May to November (DP closed in august) till the Chain69 thing happens. CP are #1 for ~6 weeks until they lose to EoP up 20-30 in the first weekend of 2011 and never recover for the remainder of Rs2

Control - Completely dick the CP+FI left overs EoP left them

NME - I stopped claninng at this point, I just know they peaked at #1 one weekend whilst making CP look extremely silly with those videos of Cp hugging mossies

3 years of CP unable to achieve anything (ceptfor the ~6 weeks of massing) and you're the one saying CP are the #2 F2P clan of all time. yeah okay.

Once again spewing a bunch of crap... stop saying stuff you know nothing about - especially considering around this time you must've been 11 or 12 years old, if you really are 14 right now :lol:

EoP's quality prime was from June of 2010 to about Febuary of 2011 right after the old wild was brought back. Unfortunately for us Zenith closed into us right as we were getting into a heated rivalry with Mm, and although we peaked numbers wise our quality become absolute brown sticky stuff when compared to the top clans.

Funny thing is despite our quality not being on par with the top clans, we'd still be on that same tier with CP/Z (trading wins during preps) lol @ you acting like Cp are some sort of F2P quality gods :lol:

brown sticky stuff man the 2k14 prod got us@@

Ima just put it out there, if all EoP does is ddos and hack, then a lot of clans wouldn't have had forums for quite a while, and SV (your allies) wouldn't be the ones known as "ddosers/hackers", etc. The fact that you guys team up with them week in and week out yet still fail to recognize that you rely on them to save you from closing shows how much of an tomato you truly are.

Since you're bringing up the past, do you know who it was that stomped on cp's month or so of massing in 2010 (while being down at least 20 on cp), sending them back to being irrelevant for years to come? Starts with an 'E' xd

Would you like some ice, or some salt?