The most ridiculous top pure list of the year..

slushpuppy

Cv and zu being 1 and 2 LOL....?

Don't see why not....Who else could fight us 1 v 1 in the wilderness/beat us in clw?

As for the rest, it's pretty much all wrong and it doesn't state whether it's wilderness or clw, because that would be even more of a different story

Cp is in the end of all these lists & im not even biased or anything, its simply the truth lol.

IN F2P & im not even gonna talk about P2P, i imagine they would get wrecked by Zu in a p2p prep.

Not to mention that "#1 F2p clan" is scared to prep us, even though we are apparently the worst clan in both servers.

Maybe this is why: http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/2246-eop-vs-cp-5-0-f2p/

Cp is in the end of all these lists & im not even biased or anything, its simply the truth lol.

IN F2P & im not even gonna talk about P2P, i imagine they would get wrecked by Zu in a p2p prep.

Not to mention that "#1 F2p clan" is scared to prep us, even though we are apparently the worst clan in both servers.

Maybe this is why: http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/2246-eop-vs-cp-5-0-f2p/

you won a mini war? gratz! now step up in the wilderness. f2p saturdays m8.

p2p we all kno youre irrelevant.

youre #4 hpc atm lol.

who r u

like i said, eop is irrelevant in both servers  :lol:

Nah, you said EoP was irrelevant in P2P, which is funny considering they're a lot better than CP. in that server

The reasons for not wanting to prep them in F2P is pathetic, like i said ;)