The most ridiculous top pure list of the year..

slushpuppy

why did i just ask Cp for a prep with Eop and merk gave me his whole life story about how poor he is and has no gf and 10 kids and no education lives in a random house with no job on 100$ a month welfare checks with food stamps...

all i asked for was a prep... damn bro im sorry your life sucks maybe if u did the #dirtbucketChallenge you could get donations for ur poor ass.

you won a mini war? gratz! now step up in the wilderness. f2p saturdays m8.

Not just one miniwar, every single miniwar against your clan regardless of you guys bringing a unit or not.

Step up in the wilderness? we've fought you down opts so many fucking times, and you still call fucking sovereign to help you out there... actually i doubt that you 'call' them, Hittin will just be in your scout channel and crash all your fucking fights and you can do nothing about it.

Pm with Fatality's leader from last saturday, this is basically the only way you can come close to competiting with the big dogs:

(23:08:53) <[Fi]Rich> lmao dude
(23:08:55) <[Fi]Rich> this brown sticky stuff is funny
(23:09:05) <[Fi]Rich> they hide behind the mains
(23:09:20) <[EoP]Rebel> ya dude
(23:09:25) <[EoP]Rebel> im there on my scout
(23:09:27) <[EoP]Rebel> its funny to see
(23:09:53) <[Fi]Rich> dude lmfao
(23:09:58) <[Fi]Rich> whenw e ranging i only see mains
(23:10:04) <[Fi]Rich> when i call a scim push
(23:10:08) <[Fi]Rich> we kill there pure sin the back
(23:10:27) <[EoP]Rebel> l0

p2p we all kno youre irrelevant.

L O L, you're in CP and saying that another clan sucks in P2P? i'm not even going to bother lmfao

youre #4 hpc atm lol.

You guys are and you know it, how are we the worse hpc when you guys don't even have the nuts to fucking prep us lmfao. not even in your own server.

And you aren't going to leave that spot anytime soon since you have to team with SV and invite a bunch of random LPCs to your trips 

why did i just ask Cp for a prep with Eop and merk gave me his whole life story about how poor he is and has no gf and 10 kids and no education lives in a random house with no job on 100$ a month welfare checks with food stamps...

all i asked for was a prep... damn bro im sorry your life sucks maybe if u did the #dirtbucketChallenge you could get donations for ur poor ass.

arent you like 25 years old? stop scaping all the time and get a life mate. youre like old pk3r lmao.

Not just one miniwar, every single miniwar against your clan regardless of you guys bringing a unit or not.

Step up in the wilderness? we've fought you down opts so many fucking times, and you still call fucking sovereign to help you out there... actually i doubt that you 'call' them, Hittin will just be in your scout channel and crash all your fucking fights and you can do nothing about it.

Pm with Fatality's leader from last saturday, this is basically the only way you can come close to competiting with the big dogs:

(23:08:53) <[Fi]Rich> lmao dude
(23:08:55) <[Fi]Rich> this brown sticky stuff is funny
(23:09:05) <[Fi]Rich> they hide behind the mains
(23:09:20) <[EoP]Rebel> ya dude
(23:09:25) <[EoP]Rebel> im there on my scout
(23:09:27) <[EoP]Rebel> its funny to see
(23:09:53) <[Fi]Rich> dude lmfao
(23:09:58) <[Fi]Rich> whenw e ranging i only see mains
(23:10:04) <[Fi]Rich> when i call a scim push
(23:10:08) <[Fi]Rich> we kill there pure sin the back
(23:10:27) <[EoP]Rebel> l0

L O L, you're in CP and saying that another clan sucks in P2P? i'm not even going to bother lmfao

You guys are and you know it, how are we the worse hpc when you guys don't even have the nuts to fucking prep us lmfao. not even in your own server.

And you aren't going to leave that spot anytime soon since you have to team with SV and invite a bunch of random LPCs to your trips 

tl;dr eop is irrelevant, 2 closures , 0 fullout wins aka 7 yrs of brown sticky stuff

brown sticky stuff clan no history

@@kJj

Actually i turn 24 in November. and i have a pretty bad ass life. a car a house in florida half a mile from the beach .. i get mad pussy i go out every night and not worry about money with 2 jobs and a pretty bad ass group of niggas i kick it with .

im sorry i can have a life and still enjoy this game well whats left of it.

#13 Years Strong

@@kJj

Actually i turn 24 in November. and i have a pretty bad ass life. a car a house in florida half a mile from the beach .. i get mad pussy i go out every night and not worry about money with 2 jobs and a pretty bad ass group of niggas i kick it with .

#13 Years Strong

ur life sounds rly brown sticky stuffty to me

@@kJj

#13 Years Strong

You have 5 children to 4 different women???

Ye enjoy life buddy lmfa0

Before EOC Corrupt Pures claimed #1 f2p matched.

We've defeated Foe+Fi in preps basically claiming #1 f2p matched.

for the past 2 months we've ravaged every saturday??????

you're right bro, based on this infallible evidence CP are definitely the best pure clan of all time.

I'm glad a CP member has finally been able to list their achievements of the last 6 years

you're right bro, based on this infallible evidence CP are definitely the best pure clan of all time.

I'm glad a CP member has finally been able to list their achievements of the last 6 years

it seems as if EoP members are all gaining up on this one cp member for a list he didn't even make. Relax eat a pill of chill and understand that this list was written by a main that has no idea what is really going on in the pure scene. And when he was a pure he was practically unknown and unseen. Off CP until you can actually get a prep vs them. These remarks back and forth from both clans are result of a never ending, boringly-dry rivalry.

god bless

cronic you suck 

itll be a shame when foe goes, gunna start teaming with fi?

Weren't you an eop leader for 2 weeks until you were forced to step down, spastic?

Best pure clan of all time? When did i say that.

Im sure pretty much everybody knows that CP are better than eop in every way, look at the last rivalry we had and where we put ur clan.

cronic you suck 

itll be a shame when foe goes, gunna start teaming with fi?

Weren't you an eop leader for 2 weeks until you were forced to step down, spastic?

Best pure clan of all time? When did i say that.

Im sure pretty much everybody knows that CP are better than eop in every way, look at the last rivalry we had and where we put ur clan.

lmao pls continue.

Theoretically if this happens what will you be doing, standing at moss giants with no-one to fight?

lmao.

No

I'll be smashing Fatality losing 5 people max, and then i''ll go and crash you and foe where you will either team or go get a 30 minute long regroup, where you will tell your members 'guys we're waiting on them' whilst were fighting fatality.

We've dicked everybody the last 6 weeks, if you want to say anything else give us a fight on weekends and help i got alzheimer&#39;s fi or foe to attack with you (Don't worry we know).