Excel Vs SK - Ddos Cant Save you :)

Zig

DsspRfc.png

Shoutout to SK for mass-recruiting at edge for a hour 

Shoutout to SK for ddosing our teammspeak

Shoutout to SK for dropping 20 on our second fight. Guess they realized how scum you are to ddos.

oh and if you watch the video you get to hear honors wheelchair voice.

I didn't want to upload the video because it was absolute dog shiit. The whole entier teamspeak roasted me after seeing this horrid video and laughed at me for a good 10 minutes. Let the sharkbrew flame begin.

So our day started with a 18 pull, after texting everyone on WhatsApp we got about 30 people in our teamspeak ready to go fuck some brown sticky stuff up but because SK ddosed our teamspeak, brought tanks after asking for a maze fight and hitting us on impact after ddos we suffered a brutal loss. We lost 10 and you guys lost 20 instantly and only won because the tanks. Bravo high class edge recruits.

4fb8134b18dc001cd5e93ba9ab5b4d62.png

4cf0bac00b.jpgvTLG0W2.png

Now to the brown sticky stufftiest video on sharkbrew history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEQelhZzQ-U

Loool you got cleared by a clan that isnt open in 40 wild when you had like 10 level 80mains... godbless xl

Wtf i just watched the video of our fight at 40 wild and if you watch the cape counter we have more at every single point in that fight hahaha godbless

HEY ZIGGY WANTS ME TO REPLY TO YOU...

YOU GOT CLEARED

You uploaded a video of us clearing you at 40 wild mate..." We lost 10 and you guys lost 20 instantly and only won because the tanks" r.i.p xl lol we brought no 40def kids at all.

Our ts3 was ddosed bro...

We fought u down 10 or something, you had a lot of tanks...

Honestly mate we brought 0 tanks i logged in on my 90cb mpc account to camp the tanks... you also asked us for a fight at maze we said no hit us were at 26hill and you walked around us looooooool

Looks like SK is a brown sticky stuff ass clan to me lmfao. Good vid for first vid ever don't let shut in's get to you bro, they got cleared over and over. Good post  ;)

64ffa88f7912a93e7315322fde49209f.png

Thats your own member right there laughing at how bad this topic is m8 l0l