@RoT [Reign Of Terror] - The New LPC [30-40CB] - FAGGOTS!

Kaz

How original running around grabbing details of a new opening LPC - "[D]e[V]astation" and deciding to use the original team-50 cape idea we had, that's all good use em although makes me wonder why you can't come up with your own brown sticky stuff at all. Obviously you won't last very long, my god you're reppin' a fucking main clans name and colors w/ DV's original cape that doesn't even match up with your RoT colors you choose tomatos. All good, you got something coming your way. "Don't fuck w/ RoT". You dunno what you just started you spastics. RoT is gonna be closed in due time, believe that bundle of twigsgots. DV coming for you, you best be ready. Hacking my ts3 to the fullest did nothing, I got another one already - only difference is you won't be hacking it this time around [also funny how RoT is known for hacking and this new LPC RoT bullbrown sticky stuff does the same brown sticky stuff]. Soooooo original guys!!!! LOOOOL

mviEiwO.png

btw this brian289 kid is supposedly impact....from what he said....and didn't even have a rank or admin cpu in ts3.

Only 2 ppl had access to admin cpu in the rank structure starting off and that was Jay & Roxx. Wonder which one of you took part in this bullbrown sticky stuff? Hmmm...just remember #KarmaIsABitch

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic