Fatality 4 Stocks Final Ownage 13/07/16

Tyrone

lmfao me stay mad? idc im done with the pure community, i just come on here to remind kids of how hard i fucked them. you're the one visiting my profile every day getting so heated you have to quote every one of my posts l0l. stay ez fo, never gonna get the chance to get your #1 matched back or beat tlp in a rivalry :/

You're the one still making topics and posts about FOE even AFTER your clan closed and you call me mad? You seem devastated that the only thing that mattered in your life is gone and I killed it yet again like back in 2013 but this time twice in one month L00000l.

TLP is dead and FOE wins again. Thank you for yet another EASY rivalry.

You're the one still making topics and posts about FOE even AFTER your clan closed and you call me mad? You seem devastated that the only thing that mattered in your life is gone and I killed it yet again like back in 2013 but this time twice in one month L00000l.

TLP is dead and FOE wins again. Thank you for yet another EASY rivalry.

i haven't made a topic about them personally, i don't even know anything about fo tbh

all i know is that ur members get the saltiest and cry the hardest when i quote/flame them so im gonna keep doin it pussy

i haven't made a topic about them personally, i don't even know anything about fo tbh

all i know is that ur members get the saltiest and cry the hardest when i quote/flame them so im gonna keep doin it pussy

Only person here getting salty and mad is you whenever somebody says FOE closed TLP. Maybe you should accept that fact and move on? I mean you're reeling nobody but yourself init.

Only person here getting salty and mad is you whenever somebody says FOE closed TLP. Maybe you should accept that fact and move on? I mean you're reeling nobody but yourself init.

LMFAO are u dumb kid, i wasn't even in tlp why would i be mad l0000l

fo seem to be the ones insistent on them closing tlp however(even when no one else says so o_O), but all i've seen over the past year on zybez is tlp beating fo tbh

LMFAO are u dumb kid, i wasn't even in tlp why would i be mad l0000l

fo seem to be the ones insistent on them closing tlp however(even when no one else says so o_O), but all i've seen over the past year on zybez is tlp beating fo tbh

Not in tlp - yet has a tlp avatar and defends them? Ye sure broccoli. You're definitely not in tlpiss.

LOL and you bring up a main site as proof of you saying you're better? Sound just like EOP back in 2011 when they won that irrelevant best clan award on a main clan site when they was getting shat on by MM. Weird you say nobody think FOE closed you, yet had a poll about who was winning the rivalry in this community (that was biased towards TLP btw) almost everyone who wasn't allied or biased towards your clan agreed that FOE won the rivalry therefore closed your clan.

Keep being a dumb fuck and feed me L0L you're making this way to fucking easy just like in the rivalry.

Not in tlp - yet has a tlp avatar and defends them? Ye sure broccoli. You're definitely not in tlpiss.

LOL and you bring up a main site as proof of you saying you're better? Sound just like EOP back in 2011 when they won that irrelevant best clan award on a main clan site when they was getting shat on by MM. Weird you say nobody think FOE closed you, yet had a poll about who was winning the rivalry in this community (that was biased towards TLP btw) almost everyone who wasn't allied or biased towards your clan agreed that FOE won the rivalry therefore closed your clan.

Keep being a dumb fuck and feed me L0L you're making this way to fucking easy just like in the rivalry.

uh just so u know

multiple ppl use this acc, im from a main clan and i only come on here to flame, idc one bit about pure beef

all i know is pures cry hard as fuck and i can get away with flames on here that i don't on zybez