Zerg Unit's WTF Sunday Ft The World

James

1b1lrpe.png

yMnNUD8.gif

Pulled 24. Had 17 no's due to irl commitments, Good trip, good weekend overall despite having low opts.

So much random fucking teaming went on today it was fucked.

Goodstuff zenith on your 14 member pull, Cp carried you guys. Well enough until you had to call CV and Sup l0l

de71560c56.jpg

<[Z]Zack> yes
<[Z]Zack> i teamed with cv
<[Z]Zack> what u gonna do about it

brown sticky stuff clan lmfao

yMnNUD8.gif

vMc3L36.png

First fight of the day was meant to be vs Supremacy. We defended Vents for about 15 minutes waiting for them zzz.... All we got pm'ed was "much mith so wow". Guess they were mirin and called Zenith to hit us idk. But anyway zenith rushed in from the west, bows out on hill banged there fall in leader. Kids in robes hitting out on the sides, sharpshooting on point smashing them. Did a few scim pushes that dropped there members, Supremacy then came in and hit us. Saw they were focusing us, so we dipped out and walked down south a little with 21.

USnxTMv.png

q3w8qkm.png

cWjzeMz.png

oPy6pnr.png

QFiQupY.png

yMnNUD8.gif

Got word LT were clearing up Cv at vents of a different world, so we hopped over at dwarves and saw about 10 cv kids high tailing the fuck out of there. Got on top of them and put them back down in lumbridge with the rest of there clan.

Zqtki3v.png

jtha1Ga.png

YvN1ZYc.png

zM2OTas.png

lZ7WpNM.png

J5oQAdC.png

0HluITX.png

yMnNUD8.gif

vMc3L36.png

Continued walking east we encountered zenith rushing from the east again. We got into them with bows and scims, dropping a couple of members, before DR rushed us, so we dipped into mossies, not losing a single person.

Went south east and waited in the trees for zenith to come back after getting pray. Defending strong, we quickly smashed allen as he ran in along side several other members, quickly CV jumped in and we dipped. Lost one member that fight lmfao. Walked down with 19/20 remaining.

bZpmHCg.png

1Zf0ilK.png

oa4prKW.png

L1pE4jU.png

9AlKkPQ.png

RzVdE3i.png

x4bxN2z.png

Aytzgxl.png

umqeGw3.png

USG9wJv.png

yMnNUD8.gif

vMc3L36.png

O1dXUc0.png

Had planned on fighting Dr at 26 hills. That was until we saw Zenith sitting on top of sperm, we dragged there members to the eastern hill, clapping them in the ditch with our bows. Pulling scimmys on them as they came up laughing on teamspeak at how fast they were dieing. Dr quickly crashed it so we pulled it east and did a loop and hit Zenith again from the north. Crushing there back line we quickly sent them running into single while we continued fighting DR. Within about 15 seconds Cv rushed it along side Zenith, we dipped to single while Z and Cv held hands on the hill. LMFAO

<[Z]Zack> yes
<[Z]Zack> i teamed with cv
<[Z]Zack> what u gonna do about it

de71560c56.jpg

YgABXYg.png

6ladHni.png

x8rlCX7.png

NEaHgHz.png

8qgtNHB.png

M3odUv9.png

aEDiTUp.png

ZgQ6CAI.png

KtswIGx.png

ORmgc6s.png

ETPwEDL.png

V4L8icv.png

cZ6Xzea.png

qtd7ZXQ.png

46RwNku.png

S1LS4kN.png

yMnNUD8.gif

gaYZWRi.png

Tried asking Dr for 1v1 fight, they sat in singles so we tried to bully them out by hitting them, they ended up dipping south.

Last bit of action, Supremacy and Zenith had teamed up rocking the same capes, Cv+Sv+Dr was there too. So we met up with LT and unleashed fucking havoc. Started the fight at chaos altar we rushed in smashing the out skirts of Cv. Pushed them east, so we went in south and slammed Zup around before Cv re-rushed us from the north. Dragged the fight north to 18s so all our members could attack, they didn't follow us past 18s however, so we dropped there lvl 90-100 mains in rune. Regrouped we rushed the fight still having full opts walking circles around the pond clearing up team blue, forcing them to bank which eventually ended them. So with Dr sitting at graves sniping from north we hit Cv, slashing through there robes quickly clearing there members up. We continued rushing between Cv and Dr north, each time we went north Dr would pull into graves and SV mains would be hitting us. Tried to rush south one last time however conviction had all tele'd out or were walking down.

Goodfight.

10qijv3.png

CBPzo9E.png

ETP7pqS.png

NHSt2i5.png

9sjjfbO.png

QuHYvhh.png

Fc6hMi0.png

f5UZzYp.png

vWZMffQ.png

rAgvzXn.png

S4652wd.png

LWAYH5v.png

iVvlBxx.png

meXNlLt.png

pZ8fMDt.png

VkVz8Jk.png

vr5PiQr.png

HdclcQV.png

nom97DV.png

pw2AjwQ.png

yMnNUD8.gif

confused at that last bit. You guys got cleared/ran off at pond along with lt, cv rushed team blue remaining at the pond and cleared them up after getting cleared themselves earlier. 

We were rushing you and turning back hitting your mates in DR + SV

VkVz8Jk.png

We were rushing you and turning back hitting your mates in DR + SV

VkVz8Jk.png

our m8s lol we were fighting them right before that. regardless you didnt push us down to go bank lmfao. after you guys went up we stayed down there defending and then cv rushed. (again) just a classic cluster i guess

our m8s lol we were fighting them right before that. regardless you didnt push us down to go bank lmfao. after you guys went up we stayed down there defending and then cv rushed. (again) just a classic cluster i guess

You were not fucking fighting Dr or Sv lmfao

by the way nice tele's

hZ12dy0.png

lmfao

All I can say from my POV. LT got teamed on. At 1 point with Zenith + Supremacy. @ the same time Zenith teamed with Cv. 

Thats when we started out focusing on dem pink skirts.. 

Pm me to prep us Cv. I dare you to show the pure world ur organisation..

Getting smacked with +12 Pures & +10 SV mains..