fo virgins

the votes were nearly 50/50, everyone in fo before the remake(where zenith kids got autoranked)voted no and all the newbundle of twigss(glory hunters) voted yes lmfao

very awkward and the fact that fo leadership decided to go with the 30 def even though over 55+ people voted no speaks volumes.

It is very strange that they'd pass it considering the poll was slightly in favour of no (if I'm correct), a big slap in the face to the true core of their clan.

Sounds more like a favouritism-orientated dictatorship. I wonder what their excuse for losing will be now since they can't use the generic "we're real pures you're all mains lmfao" excuse now

It is very strange that they'd pass it considering the poll was slightly in favour of no (if I'm correct), a big slap in the face to the true core of their clan.

Sounds more like a favouritism-orientated dictatorship. I wonder what their excuse for losing will be now since they can't use the generic "we're real pures you're all mains lmfao" excuse now

spot on.

at this point it's looking to be a bigger mistake than closing their apps last year lmfao

If it was actually in favor of no, that is hilarious.  It's like they asked for a vote, didn't get the answer they wanted, and just decided to ignore it.

• we literally closed sv so idk wat ur piping up about lmfao
  • inb4 ur one of the retards in the main version of sv, u enjoying the 10 man pks in addy with 9 tent whips and 1 mage bro? bet it's super fun bro lmfao have u ever been in a real clan buddy
  • Clan(s):Sovereign
  •  

ur so angry lol