Hello From Zo

.Zo

the funny thing is that the most common flame on SB is "LOL UR CLAN IS DED M8" but in reality everyones clan is dead and they're all doing it to themselves by acting the way they do.

AND THEN if you're in a clan that isn't one the "big" HPC's, instead of supporting the scene they'll just comment "LOL WHO GIVES A FUCK IRRELEVANT"

Yes, because you fighting the same.5 percentile basement dweller you where fighting 10 years ago on a 39def main is relevant.

I can't even lol

You're right on the money, my friend.

the funny thing is that the most common flame on SB is "LOL UR CLAN IS DED M8" but in reality everyones clan is dead and they're all doing it to themselves by acting the way they do.

AND THEN if you're in a clan that isn't one the "big" HPC's, instead of supporting the scene they'll just comment "LOL WHO GIVES A FUCK IRRELEVANT"

Yes, because you fighting the same basement dweller you where fighting 10 years ago on a 39def main is relevant.

I can't even lol

Would probably still pure clan if wasn't addy rampant and boring as fuck teamspeak wars. Had some good times when all the delta force/agony/Ir brown sticky stuff first happened but that is dead and gone friend gl with life.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...