Hello From Zo

.Zo

This is justin beiber-worthy.  I really don't know who you are and I only vaguely remember a clan named Hostility.  A search through HostilityTube showed that you beat IR in one 15v15 prep and a couple minis.  Congratulations on embellishing your "accomplishments", from reading the comments of others on you guys it appears you are universally seen as a punching bag for the big boys.  Also, IR did far more than batter Zenith around, but since you're newer to the community I wouldn't expect you to know what else we achieved.

Also, let me spell this out for you since you appear to be challenged: Harmz = High Rank in IR => Enigma = Harmz's clan => Harmz = Member of IR, later becoming a rank again.  Tell me again how it is "3at's"?

So just because someone was in the previous clan you can just take the banner?  Ite l0l

I was in IR on my spy, that's why we are using the banner :)!

IR was less than average at best btw 

The only thing justin beiber here is that you are actually butt hurt about a runescape banner

I plan on using more of your old sigs now ty 

This is justin beiber-worthy.  I really don't know who you are and I only vaguely remember a clan named Hostility.  A search through HostilityTube showed that you beat IR in one 15v15 prep and a couple minis.  Congratulations on embellishing your "accomplishments", from reading the comments of others on you guys it appears you are universally seen as a punching bag for the big boys.  Also, IR did far more than batter Zenith around, but since you're newer to the community I wouldn't expect you to know what else we achieved.

Also, let me spell this out for you since you appear to be challenged: Harmz = High Rank in IR => Enigma = Harmz's clan => Harmz = Member of IR, later becoming a rank again.  Tell me again how it is "3at's" again?

If we're a punching bag explain to me why we're top 3 in f2p and p2p right now, something IR could never achieve. IR pulled 50 to their 5 year anniversary and we pulled 90 to our 2 year. I never said it was 3at's I was simply stating he was a member of Enigma. You never addressed anything about what I called IR on such as your adamant usage and you opening in 2007. You're just lost lmfao. You knew exactly what our youtube was and happened to find brown sticky stuff pretty quick there pal.

To address the punching bag thing, you're proud of being "#1 MPC" which was categorized back then as #1 punching bag of the stronger clans lmfao HOLY FUCK.

I'm pretty sure this isn't Zo so I'm probably wasting my time but have fun with your lost reality of what IR was.

The thing people aren't understanding is, IR has been and always was looked down upon in the Pure community. No one thought we would come out and beat carnage in our 70v70 full out but we did. No one thought we would beat zenith in the 100v100 full out and we did. And being and mpc was different 5 years ago then it is now. And this is the real Zo, along with the real hot keying. I love you guys and forever will bleed blue. IR was home. And I loved being clan everyone doubted.

stop living in the past and adapt, kayyyyy?

im still a 1 def pure (never gone past 20) and i dont have a problem clanning or pking with that account.

i agree with some points about your thread (30 def 1bangs), but yea... 

wildy/pking  will never be the same again - adapt or die.

The fact that there was turmoil pre eoc made up for 30-35 defense, the fact clans have 35-39 now for what? Nothing it makes no sense. And what if jagex implements turmoil into 07 what all these 39 def accounts just gonna turn into what 45 def because they don't wanna start over? There was exception pre eoc because people wanted turmoil there's no need in 07. It's just a joke.

Yeah the pure community is pretty brown sticky stuff, that's why I got out of it. I have better things to focus on the weekends rather than camping single like every other clan and being slaughtered by RoT+VR+AF+Zerks.

I miss 06-11, I pked with massers and after was in Fi on and off while in high school, best time of my life as far as games go. This kind of stuff has always been around, but it was 100x better then, not nearly as cancer nowadays.

Also, that banner was from Enigma who 3at was in, and IR ripped the banner from Enigma. You think we give a flying fuck about banners? We have our own great banners if you'd like to go check our website.

And lastly let me get this straight, you want us to be shoved away from the community over ripping a banner we use once every 3 months?

You seem unfamiliar with the a concept of runescape clan (which is understandable because you seem rather dull).  Runescape clans, since they are not physical entities, are almost entirely symbolic.  A clan is its brand.  The value judgements made about pixels swirling around (read: warring) is symbolic.  If two clans fought, and were not aware each was fighting another clan, it would be ephemeral in the context of the clanning community.  This is why when two members from opposing clans fight 1v1 in single combat the value the clanning community ascribes to their constituencies is not at play.  It is only when we apply this symbolic unity, a clan, that anything of a higher order can occur. 

When Intense Redemption was internally betrayed by Enigma it set off an factional struggle within our clan.  This internal struggle lead to us reconquering lost territory and claiming, by right of conquest, all that would have been rightfully ours if our traitors had not deserted us.  When Enigma was closed by us, and its constituencies returned to us, we inherited all forms of value they accrued.  The most valuable asset they had was in the symbolic realm and we acted accordingly by assimilating their logo of desertion as a flag of victory.

It not only shows a lack of creativity, when a foreign clan tries to assume the most important elements of other clans, but also a lack of respect for past clan conflicts.  If clans knew the first thing about propaganda development or public relations they would engage more carefully.  Seeing as this forum is full of 13-year-olds, we doubt these impressions will take root. 

The fact that there was turmoil pre eoc made up for 30-35 defense, the fact clans have 35-39 now for what? Nothing it makes no sense. And what if jagex implements turmoil into 07 what all these 39 def accounts just gonna turn into what 45 def because they don't wanna start over? There was exception pre eoc because people wanted turmoil there's no need in 07. It's just a joke.

Hello Zo, thank you for taking the time to type that. What you forgot to mention in your post is the number of invites other clans bring, as well as team with each other because they can't take defeat honorably. OP relies (atleast used to)on Doom and EOP invites, the second they left their pulls went from 90+ to 40. AAO brings team-30 cape switches and never leaves OP's side like a good watchdog. Rage's leaders are some of the most 2-faced kids on the scene, they will brown-nose whoever has the highest pull and will turn on them in a heartbeat.

All of these clans shamelessly bring mains/addy kids/have each other on speed-dial when they're losing a fight. And you know what? I like it. I like the challenge of fighting these teaming clans. I like knowing my clan's members are tough sons-of bitches who will return all night. I like knowing my clan's leadership is the smartest in the community.

Victory feels better when you bully your enemy and they run out of options and go into a slump.

A slump also happens when peoples retire or quit. You didn`t slump OP for once, yet they lost some members due retire/quit. Hopefully MPC scene dies out, then you guys can come out at the big boys time of real clans.