Hello From Zo

.Zo

You seem unfamiliar with the a concept of runescape clan (which is understandable because you seem rather dull).  Runescape clans, since they are not physical entities, are almost entirely symbolic.  A clan is its brand.  The value judgements made about pixels swirling around (read: warring) is symbolic.  If two clans fought, and were not aware each was fighting another clan, it would be ephemeral in the context of the clanning community.  This is why when two members from opposing clans fight 1v1 in single combat the value the clanning community ascribes to their constituencies is not at play.  It is only when we apply this symbolic unity, a clan, that anything of a higher order can occur. 

When Intense Redemption was internally betrayed by Enigma it set off an factional struggle within our clan.  This internal struggle lead to us reconquering lost territory and claiming, by right of conquest, all that would have been rightfully ours if our traitors had not deserted us.  When Enigma was closed by us, and its constituencies returned to us, we inherited all forms of value they accrued.  The most valuable asset they had was in the symbolic realm and we acted accordingly by assimilating their logo of desertion as a flag of victory.

It not only shows a lack of creativity, when a foreign clan tries to assume the most important elements of other clans, but also a lack of respect for past clan conflicts.  If clans knew the first thing about propaganda development or public relations they would engage more carefully.  Seeing as this forum is full of 13-year-olds, we doubt these impressions will take root. 

Didn't read l00l

You seem unfamiliar with the a concept of runescape clan (which is understandable because you seem rather dull).  Runescape clans, since they are not physical entities, are almost entirely symbolic.  A clan is its brand.  The value judgements made about pixels swirling around (read: warring) is symbolic.  If two clans fought, and were not aware each was fighting another clan, it would be ephemeral in the context of the clanning community.  This is why when two members from opposing clans fight 1v1 in single combat the value the clanning community ascribes to their constituencies is not at play.  It is only when we apply this symbolic unity, a clan, that anything of a higher order can occur. 

When Intense Redemption was internally betrayed by Enigma it set off an factional struggle within our clan.  This internal struggle lead to us reconquering lost territory and claiming, by right of conquest, all that would have been rightfully ours if our traitors had not deserted us.  When Enigma was closed by us, and its constituencies returned to us, we inherited all forms of value they accrued.  The most valuable asset they had was in the symbolic realm and we acted accordingly by assimilating their logo of desertion as a flag of victory.

It not only shows a lack of creativity, when a foreign clan tries to assume the most important elements of other clans, but also a lack of respect for past clan conflicts.  If clans knew the first thing about propaganda development or public relations they would engage more carefully.  Seeing as this forum is full of 13-year-olds, we doubt these impressions will take root. 

I think you could've said that in one sentence.

While some stuff you say may make sense, at the end of the day Enigma and Intense Redemption are dead and their properties are not owned by anyone, nor are they copyrighted therefore free use is allowed on the internet. That's what Kurt angle understands from this mess.

I thought we worked out a deal for an artist to create that for us.  Either way, Harmz was one of our best ranks of all time, before he left to create Enigma and after he came back.  And that is all correct.  I Heavenz I didn't lead beside me for very long, but he was instrumental in recruiting his contacts to form our first memberbase.  Tiger R4nged, whom I recruited from Delta Force along with I Tztok I to be our high councils, was also instrumental in his recruiting efforts.  Little did they know they would be key cogs in creating a giant.

Completely forgot about Tiger. I remember him doing a good amount at the beginning for IR. Ir did have a lot of cool people like j0g, `jess/ryan, dux, casey, junior, (not inu) etc, won't take that away from the clan.

As you can see though, you're posting on the worst site, and era to happen to our old community, a community founded on limitations that is "pure". Sadly the present leaders probably started clanning in 2011-16, and have no idea about how the wilderness was back before it was removed in 2007. In fact, from all the names I've seen on here so far( besides 2?maybe?), I don't think there is anyone here that clanned in the pure or main community prior to the wilderness removal.

Now everyone is 100+ combat and for some reason are complaining about mains attacking them from levels 1 - 20 in the wilderness. They actually think staying in single zones for a couple hours on the weekend is enjoyable, and think getting a 5 minute fight is action. And they care deeply for that. 

From my observation, this community is too far gone and too cauliflower to do anything (they fucked up a clean start). Everyone says "its 2016", remember when everyone use to say "it's 2008-2012" as an excuse too? It's adorable really; even the trolls are brown sticky stufftier and have no originality. The worst part is, they actually think they're funny.

I don't recall anyone asking for Zo's opinion, especially in 2016 lmao.

I don't care.  Also, I'd rather have been relevant once than not at all :/.

Completely forgot about Tiger. I remember him doing a good amount at the beginning for IR. Ir did have a lot of cool people like j0g, `jess/ryan, dux, casey, junior, (not inu) etc, won't take that away from the clan.

As you can see though, you're posting on the worst site, and era to happen to our old community, a community founded on limitations that is "pure". Sadly the present leaders probably started clanning in 2011-16, and have no idea about how the wilderness was back before it was removed in 2007. In fact, from all the names I've seen on here so far( besides 2?maybe?), I don't think there is anyone here that clanned in the pure or main community prior to the wilderness removal.

Now everyone is 100+ combat and for some reason are complaining about mains attacking them from levels 1 - 20 in the wilderness. They actually think staying in single zones for a couple hours on the weekend is enjoyable, and think getting a 5 minute fight is action. And they care deeply for that. 

From my observation, this community is too far gone and too cauliflower to do anything (they fucked up a clean start). Everyone says "its 2016", remember when everyone use to say "it's 2008-2012" as an excuse too? It's adorable really; even the trolls are brown sticky stufftier and have no originality. The worst part is, they actually think they're funny.

Spot on.  I need to know you and your refreshingly intelligent thoughts - who dis?

At least you've provoked a discussion. That's more than I've seen on these 'community' forums for the past few years. 

Thanks.  And at least we've seen who is capable of thought (even if it's as simple as a "i'm not sure it'll ever change") and who is not.

I really wish this thread would lead to some educated discussions, but we both know it won't. I'd love to put effort into a few paragraphs but it'll go to waste.

I will admit though, the old Z vs IR rivalries were intense.

I don't care.  Also, I'd rather have been relevant once than not at all :/.

Spot on.  I need to know you and your refreshingly intelligent thoughts - who dis?

Considering you're making multiple accounts and talking to yourself; it doesn't seem you've ever been relevant, especially compared to an Olympic gold medalist like myself.

Considering you're making multiple accounts and talking to yourself; it doesn't seem you've ever been relevant, especially compared to an Olympic gold medalist like myself.

An IP address check would quickly disprove that theory.  The IR family is aware of what's going on here.