Hello From Zo

.Zo

Howdy zo, if that's really you.

I could have sworn that banner was originally enigma's, (L harmz mikes clan). And could have sworn IR was formed out of Delta Force (I think Agony formed out of Df too?)  in 2007 with you and heavenz, of which heavenz left to go make future ownage or whatever clan that was. 

But you're preaching to the wrong crowd here, most of these kids don't even know what "opts" actually means. (they think it = one person). not to mention this site is full of retards, as they got to start with a clean slate, and yet they ruined their "pure" clans for the sake of competition and have made their clanning community even smaller with the extreme amounts of invites and multi-clanning. And somehow they think they're going to gain new members from the actual game, as if some random in edge is going to get defense for your boring trips.

The only thing these bundle of twigss have here is their cauliflower annoying memes to get themselves off

I really wish this thread would lead to some educated discussions, but we both know it won't. I'd love to put effort into a few paragraphs but it'll go to waste.

I will admit though, the old Z vs IR rivalries were intense.

especially the zalmon where zenith brought salmon in a prep vs ir incident those days were so fun

I could have sworn that banner was originally enigma's, (L harmz mikes clan). And could have sworn IR was formed out of Delta Force (I think Agony formed out of Df too?)  in 2007 with you and heavenz, of which heavenz left to go make future ownage or whatever clan that was. 

But you're preaching to the wrong crowd here, most of these kids don't even know what "opts" actually means. (they think it = one person). not to mention this site is fulll of retards, as they got to start with a clean slate, and yet they ruined their "pure" clans for the sake of competition and have made their clanning community even smaller with the extreme amounts of invites and multi-clanning. And somehow they think they're going to gain new members from the actual game, as if some random in edge is going to get defense for your boring trips.

The only thing these bundle of twigss have here is their cauliflower annoying memes to get themselves off

I thought we worked out a deal for an artist to create that for us.  Either way, Harmz was one of our best ranks of all time, before he left to create Enigma and after he came back.  And that is all correct.  I Heavenz I didn't lead beside me for very long, but he was instrumental in recruiting his contacts to form our first memberbase.  Tiger R4nged, whom I recruited from Delta Force along with I Tztok I to be our high councils, was also instrumental in his recruiting efforts.  Little did they know they would be key cogs in creating a giant.

Signature copying is nothing new; and the pure whole 39 defence thing is a joke, getting the name Redemption could of also been from the Prayer tab; not your washed up clan. Many clans have copied each other over and over again in time; but brown sticky stuff happens. But saying two clans should be shoved away; when they're actually a big role in the HPC scene is cauliflower as fuck. It's like saying Doom should be shoved away since it's a Zenith V27. Having a rivalry is what makes it fun.

the only role rd and sup play is the punching bag btw l0l

But you're preaching to the wrong crowd here, most of these kids don't even know what "opts" actually means. (they think it = one person). not to mention this site is full of retards, as they got to start with a clean slate, and yet they ruined their "pure" clans for the sake of competition and have made their clanning community even smaller with the extreme amounts of invites and multi-clanning. And somehow they think they're going to gain new members from the actual game, as if some random in edge is going to get defense for your boring trips.

When we slaughtered enigma for betraying us they offered their banner to us as a way of repenting for their sins. So essentially it is ours by right of conquest.

Oh the hamster is furiously spinning.  I guess Mayhem Makers, The Hatred, Knockout Pures, Bloody Brains, Brutality Pures, and Destined Pures are all washed up too ("wait, who are those???  he made those names up hahahahahhaha").  All of those clans were better than yours will ever be.

ko, bb, bp, and dp are literally equivalent to a control pker led clan

I really wish this thread would lead to some educated discussions, but we both know it won't. I'd love to put effort into a few paragraphs but it'll go to waste.

I will admit though, the old Z vs IR rivalries were intense.

good times tbh but this community is trash 

You're wasting your time trying to strike a discussion with these incompetent people who are self aware that their killing the pure scene with their cancer but do it anyway because they care too much about their status on a fucking mmorpg game or forums. It's really sad what has become of a once great experience.

strangely enough I don't remember asking

I do remember making your slave willturb make a public apology to my clan though lmfa0

Willturb is no slave. He's one of the smartest guys IR ever had and was one of our best ranks of all time. I'm not sure what the point of this post was, but alas, it looks like we've found your place between the thought-provoked and the brain dead tribes.

Was a good read but sadly you wasted your time with your post.

Most of this community are either new to clanning or are just cauliflower and will give you nothing but uneducated smartass replies.

The community is brown sticky stuff and will never be the same, granted there are people who have been around since pre eoc who know what they're talking about but other than that it's just new kids that flame people because their leader told them to.

Was a good read but sadly you wasted your time with your post.

Most of this community are either new to clanning or are just cauliflower and will give you nothing but uneducated smartass replies.

The community is brown sticky stuff and will never be the same, granted there are people who have been around since pre eoc who know what they're talking about but other than that it's just new kids that flame people because their leader told them to.

If my Cavaliers can come back from a 3-1 deficit to beat the team that had the best regular season in NBA history after 52 years of Cleveland professional sports futility, then anything is possible. (You're right, though)

you're right but it's been like this for years, f2p trips usually take ages to get started because everyone is scared to go in multi 1st, and p2p mains run rampant and it's all about 30 second hits then teleeing out. Also have no illusions about foe, they bring just as many mains. 

As for 30 def, adapt or die. 

If this is the real Zo, you'd know your brown sticky stuffty clan Intense Redemption was a pioneer of 30 defense and used it actively against Hostility when we made a "pact" to only use mithril. I soon closed your clan and holy brown sticky stuff you guys put up no fight at all. 

Also, that banner was from Enigma who 3at was in, and IR ripped the banner from Enigma. You think we give a flying fuck about banners? We have our own great banners if you'd like to go check our website. Good job making up fake logs of a "Supremacy leader" when we only have one. That looked full blown as well.

And lastly let me get this straight, you want us to be shoved away from the community over ripping a banner we use once every 3 months? You're really incoherent yourself. Research my fucking clan before you spout off some dumb brown sticky stuff. We've been open longer than any clan currently besides Fi and CP, and also revived the pure community because it was a pile of fucking garbage. We made our own LPCs and forced the 3 HPCs left to come to us and we beat their ass for a month straight, resulting in the clan world to finally boom again and we're now at 20+ pure clans compared to the 7-8 at the time. Let me know when IR does more than just beat that brown sticky stuffty clan Zenith aka Doom.

Quit acting high and mighty, IR was average at its best.

Good choice on the Cavs though.

One last thing to add: IR opened in 2007 so you're obviously braindead lmao pipe down.

If this is the real Zo, you'd know your brown sticky stuffty clan Intense Redemption was a pioneer of 30 defense and used it actively against Hostility when we made a "pact" to only use mithril. I soon closed your clan and holy brown sticky stuff you guys put up no fight at all. 

Also, that banner was from Enigma who 3at was in, and IR ripped the banner from Enigma. You think we give a flying fuck about banners? We have our own great banners if you'd like to go check our website. Good job making up fake logs of a "Supremacy leader" when we only have one. That looked full blown as well.

And lastly let me get this straight, you want us to be shoved away from the community over ripping a banner we use once every 3 months? You're really incoherent yourself. Research my fucking clan before you spout off some dumb brown sticky stuff. We've been open longer than any clan currently besides Fi and CP, and also revived the pure community because it was a pile of fucking garbage. We made our own LPCs and forced the 3 HPCs left to come to us and we beat their ass for a month straight, resulting in the clan world to finally boom again and we're now at 20+ pure clans compared to the 7-8 at the time. Let me know when IR does more than just beat that brown sticky stuffty clan Zenith aka Doom.

One last thing to add: IR opened in 2007 so you're obviously braindead lmao pipe down.

fucking slayed lmfao

laughed when he said will turb was a smart rank LOOL

justin beiber af topic

This is justin beiber-worthy.  I really don't know who you are and I only vaguely remember a clan named Hostility.  A search through HostilityTube showed that you beat IR in one 15v15 prep and a couple minis.  Congratulations on embellishing your "accomplishments", from reading the comments of others on you guys it appears you are universally seen as a punching bag for the big boys.  Also, IR did far more than batter Zenith around, but since you're newer to the community I wouldn't expect you to know what else we achieved.

Also, let me spell this out for you since you appear to be challenged: Harmz = High Rank in IR => Enigma = Harmz's clan => Harmz = Member of IR, later becoming a rank again.  Tell me again how it is "3at's"?