A sneak peak into LT... Ft: ZU

Sith-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMmV7WsjiSE

states he doesn't care about the topics, doesn't care about rep, kept trying to change topic, NEVER ONCE DID HE DECLINE ANYTHING.

Mulugg in his own words.

lol that didn't answer my question did it :P? If he was an ex member/rank/elite/whatever, he should have an account name on LT forums.

lol that didn't answer my question did it :P? If he was an ex member/rank/elite/whatever, he should have an account name on LT forums.

well im banned so i'll have to ask him... but the leader of lt never declining he was a member or any of this isn't enough lol!

Honestly i feel bad mulug isnt doing the ddosing. Its sam... Mulug is only guilty of knowing its going on. He made some bad decisions, and goes along with it, but hes not the root of the problem. Off to bed... ty for not decling this information and respect for that mulug. Nite xd

wait wtf lmfao. Will this be as good as your video with a zu or lt rank w/e the fuck it was about hacking Cv's leaderboards?

Fuck me sithlord you are garbage mate.

And as for your clan, LT has 10x more experience and 10x more history than Dr could ever have.

wait wtf lmfao. Will this be as good as your video with a zu or lt rank w/e the fuck it was about hacking Cv's leaderboards?

Fuck me sithlord you are garbage mate.

And as for your clan, LT has 10x more experience and 10x more history than Dr could ever have.

Obv mad all signs of mad