A sneak peak into LT... Ft: ZU

Sith-

0mg I got a mention. <3 Destruction won't get closed as fast I was going to make them. And sith why do you sound like you have a remote up your ass when you do interviews? Like literally worse than Beau teaching Ascent how to PK LOL. #Zu gave destruction the D

Destruction got the D m8.

0mg I got a mention. <3 Destruction won't get closed as fast I was going to make them. And sith why do you sound like you have a remote up your ass when you do interviews? Like literally worse than Beau teaching Ascent how to PK LOL. #Zu gave destruction the D

Destruction got the D m8.

Looks like you're upset zu got smashed in the wilderness by CV today. If it makes you feel better

Nice photoshop on that pic LOL

I've been in LT for a long time now... and before the opening in 2014... We haven't had any Elite members until the recent promotions where Nilo and Yuzaname became Elite. Ghost was not an Elite. And I'm not even sure if he was ever a member.

I'm honestly just laughing that you all waste your time on this stuff. Like seriously, go outside for once?

Nice photoshop above ^

I've been in LT for a long time now... and before the opening in 2014... We haven't had any Elite members until the recent promotions where Nilo and Yuzaname became Elite. Ghost was not an Elite. And I'm not even sure if he was ever a member.

I'm honestly just laughing that you all waste your time on this stuff. Like seriously, go outside for once?

When LT first opened every rank elite+ was filled. Clearly you haven't been paying attention. Btw, no offense but aren't you that drug addict, aka known as tweaker l0l!

Nice photoshop on that pic LOL

stop hiding behind tht identity sam.

When LT first opened every rank elite+ was filled. Clearly you haven't been paying attention. Btw, no offense but aren't you that drug addict, aka known as tweaker l0l!

Aren't you that Gimp known as Kuru? I heard he was from ascent. I'm talking to Lt members and Non of them know of a ghost or atleast an "Elite" Ghost.

When LT first opened in 2014 these were the only ranks:

Founder: Downyz

Leader: Mulug

Warlord: Leet

Council: Parm (but he left before first weekend trip)

I know LT like the back of my hand mate. You clearly don't know anything so don't try to talk.

Btw, no offence but get your facts straight before you start talking brah

Who actually makes a video on this L0l? like come on..lets be honest even Cv and Zenith can agree that this was just cauliflower as fuck..Waste of time to something that nobody cares about LOL.

as much as i love flaming zu and my nigga from sv u mad troll and i love me some sith topics

me and a lot of people are losing interest in sharkbrew over all the flame topics its just meh now

i support slush's descion on not babysitting the forums and allowing clans to flame because thats how the site got active

and brown sticky stuff thats pure clanning. But it'll reach a point like CW where its just flame saltshakers ect :/

wait im lost on how u say LT had no elites... but wasnt souli an elite WITH ghost. if i do remember before Sam kb'd me from the channel Ghost was a halfop in LT's IRC channel as a elite rank with Souli. (souli could be promoted now or inactive or w

e) but i know my memory hasn't faded me yet .. im not THAT old.

Funny topic

#Exposed.

wait im lost on how u say LT had no elites... but wasnt souli an elite WITH ghost. if i do remember before Sam kb'd me from the channel Ghost was a halfop in LT's IRC channel as a elite rank with Souli. (souli could be promoted now or inactive or w

Funny topic

#Exposed.

Wow Duval, best post by you since chaotic v9000

Who actually makes a video on this L0l? like come on..lets be honest even Cv and Zenith can agree that this was just cauliflower as fuck..Waste of time to something that nobody cares about LOL.

you were led by hittin l0l. Not even a real pure clan!!

Funny topic

#Exposed.

LT had no Elites in the opening.

Souli started at member and has now worked his way upto Senior rank.

Myself, along, with a lot of old school LT members including souli have halfOP in IRC so that doesnt mean anything

I guess you are that old?

LT had no Elites in the opening.

Souli started at member and has now worked his way upto Senior rank.

Myself, along, with a lot of old school LT members including souli have halfOP in IRC so that doesnt mean anything

I guess you are that old?

Clearly you're not lordslaying. You are a fake. The real lordslaying knows the truth behind all these lies. Lordslaying is love, lordslaying is life.

hold up! thats a crock of bullbrown sticky stuff . bc Souli didnt start as a member that mfer was halfop'd as soon as your clan opened. and every time u had a prep Sam op'd him. how do i kno? bc i and souli are GOOD friends. stop trying to cover up your tracks bro ...

i think your just up brown sticky stuffs creek without a paddle big boi

as much as i love flaming zu and my nigga from sv u mad troll and i love me some sith topics

me and a lot of people are losing interest in sharkbrew over all the flame topics its just meh now

i support slush's descion on not babysitting the forums and allowing clans to flame because thats how the site got active

and brown sticky stuff thats pure clanning. But it'll reach a point like CW where its just flame saltshakers ect :/

I'm losing so much interest aswell, but I hope that clanning won't be like this in the future...Just full of flame and threats, and who in the hell makes a video on a game that barely anyone gives a brown sticky stuff about haha? This guy sounds like the biggest virgin on video..And then when you speak to him 1v1 hes like 0mg U mad tr0ll i love you come join rd..Don't understand man :P

I'm losing so much interest aswell, but I hope that clanning won't be like this in the future...Just full of flame and threats, and who in the hell makes a video on a game that barely anyone gives a brown sticky stuff about haha? This guy sounds like the biggest virgin on video..And then when you speak to him 1v1 hes like 0mg U mad tr0ll i love you come join rd..Don't understand man :P

Just reading this sentence gave me cancer. You don't even have basic sentence structure skills. l000l.

Hahahahaha is there really any reason to? anyone who thinks that this is even remotely true is as dumb as you l0l

Mercy, never forget.