A sneak peak into LT... Ft: ZU

Sith-

I'm losing so much interest aswell, but I hope that clanning won't be like this in the future...Just full of flame and threats, and who in the hell makes a video on a game that barely anyone gives a brown sticky stuff about haha? This guy sounds like the biggest virgin on video..And then when you speak to him 1v1 hes like 0mg U mad tr0ll i love you come join rd..Don't understand man :P

you were mah nigga in sv :[ sad that the pure community has done this to our friendship u mad :[

ya hopefully it all dies down from this heavy brown sticky stuff and we can go back to the no random flame topics and just flaming twice a week on aftermaths

:c

hold up! thats a crock of bullbrown sticky stuff . bc Souli didnt start as a member that mfer was halfop'd as soon as your clan opened. and every time u had a prep Sam op'd him. how do i kno? bc i and souli are GOOD friends. stop trying to cover up your tracks bro ...

i think your just up brown sticky stuffs creek without a paddle big boi

You're cauliflower bro. He was member > Experienced > Senior

Don't try and tell me brown sticky stuff about the clan I know.

I'm halfop in IRC too, and sometimes i get OP at night. 

And I'm probably much better friends with souli than you are mate

I'm losing so much interest aswell, but I hope that clanning won't be like this in the future...Just full of flame and threats, and who in the hell makes a video on a game that barely anyone gives a brown sticky stuff about haha? This guy sounds like the biggest virgin on video..And then when you speak to him 1v1 hes like 0mg U mad tr0ll i love you come join rd..Don't understand man :P

you were mah nigga in sv :[ sad that the pure community has done this to our friendship u mad :[

ya hopefully it all dies down from this heavy brown sticky stuff and we can go back to the no random flame topics and just flaming twice a week on aftermaths

Rofl you guys talk about pure community. Parm, I'm in cv but imma have to expose you buddy. Anyways, both of you were in SV, the clan that ruined it all. They couldnt compete as pures so they resorted to bringing mains, ddosing, hacking. SV was never a good clan, LMFAO! And to this day they continue to tarnish the pure community. They are a main clan these days, who can't compete with the brown sticky stufftiest main clans, so they go on cp's trip to hit pures. Garbage.

I blame Soveriegn LOL. Nah but anyways, its just a shame that there is so much propoganda than actually pking l0l. Like people much prefer to flame than have fun which is a shame..

Well i'm currently a elite in LT And tbf i setup preps & can openly say to ranks that i wanna prep this clan, and thats it. 

thing is, hes in CV now so he's completely irrelevant now.

they wont do a 95cb cap with one exception prep cuz they have 25 100s.