Rage's Sunday Trip Ft: Bullying Imperial and slaying CD

Niblet

when a clan we closed brings 5-10 people in our capes to snipe us

Btw how do you go from 80 to 70 to 60 pull when an entire lpc mass joined your clan lmao

We pulled 70 both days and made you team with imperial forcing you both not to make any topics this weekend. That sour taste in your mouth isn't candy it's my dick

this was the only 1v1 rage and cd had all trip. and you legit lost within 30 seconds l0ll

lmfao keep dreaming fam, we killed aao we will kill your brown sticky stuff clan and op aswell, the fact that you act up because an lpc merged into you is hilarious l0l, remember when you called tbr for help because you were down in a 1v1 fight vs op, want me to quote it again? stay quiet brown sticky stuffter and stay brown sticky stuff

lmfao keep dreaming fam, we killed aao we will kill your brown sticky stuff clan and op aswell, the fact that you act up because an lpc merged into you is hilarious l0l, remember when you called tbr for help because you were down in a 1v1 fight vs op, want me to quote it again? stay quiet brown sticky stuffter and stay brown sticky stuff

your clan got perfected attacking round stfu lmfao

lmfao at you thinking everything is about clw l0l, we talk in the weekends kid, where you are absolutely brown sticky stuff btw LMFAO

u got 30 mains during weekend trips then u think you're good at this game, brainwashed asf

you got perfected attacking round btw lmfao

u got 30 mains during weekend trips then u think you're good at this game, brainwashed asf

you got perfected attacking round btw lmfao

You got dicked in the weekend my friend, you talk about 1 fight like you were there for like 20 mins in the weekend lmfao, like i said... AAO is dead and you're next don't start crying like the aao members *cough* colin *cough* when you close afterwards, stay ez, peace. 

You got dicked in the weekend my friend, you talk about 1 fight like you were there for like 20 mins in the weekend lmfao, like i said... AAO is dead and you're next don't start crying like the aao members *cough* colin *cough* when you close afterwards, stay ez, peace. 

perfected attacking round, how is that possible?