Invictus Takes #1 LPC FT Officially Closing SF

Syracuse

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team with rage again and im killing your clan.

What's your problem? chill the fuck out. Nobody is doing brown sticky stuff with Rage but a few members, on top of that I bring a few members to Imperial's trip so I don't understand the fucking frustration. Drop that brown sticky stuff.

What's your problem? chill the fuck out. Nobody is doing brown sticky stuff with Rage but a few members, on top of that I bring a few members to Imperial's trip so I don't understand the fucking frustration. Drop that brown sticky stuff.

Syracuse are uok? your own leader tried leaking our 50v50 vs rage and you are still going hard for that tomato. smh. 

Im not dropping anything, you think im joking? try me.

Syracuse are uok? your own leader tried leaking our 50v50 vs rage and you are still going hard for these tomatos. smh. 

can confirm I was leaking when I wasn't even there l0l

Syracuse are uok? your own leader tried leaking our 50v50 vs rage and you are still going hard for that tomato. smh. 

Okay dude, camp us and ruin a friendship over some cauliflower bullbrown sticky stuff that we won't even know was true or not. Sad as fuck. Can't even get no love from my MPC they'd rather talk a bunch of brown sticky stuff about me and the clan I'm in.

Okay dude, camp us and ruin a friendship over some cauliflower bullbrown sticky stuff that we won't even know was true or not. Sad as fuck. Can't even get no love from my MPC they'd rather talk a bunch of brown sticky stuff about me and the clan I'm in.

mfw you think your clans safe when you team with our rivals. Like i said team with rage again and see what happens.