Droom Gets Cleared In The Easiest 1v1 Ever | Supremacy's P2P Pk Trip

nice guy

I actually feel bad for them now. Poor guys might just cancel every trip from now on out, even signups couldn't save them........

dont feel bad for these sack of brown sticky stuffs that contribute nothing to the pure community besides a free win to everyone lmfao

All they do is spam face records vs clans like yours and pretend like they are relevant in anything.

dont feel bad for these sack of brown sticky stuffs that contribute nothing to the pure community besides a free win to everyone lmfao

All they do is spam face records vs clans like yours and pretend like they are relevant in anything.

yo @@adamsugarpie realize the difference between no mains and mains now?

You were spoon fed bullbrown sticky stuff and semen from doom ranks until the day you left. I just hope other people from doom follow you to any other clan besides the worst one to ever exist.

my clan sucks dick in the wildy so we spam fake prep records to make ourselves feel good haha 10-0 supremacy really did kill us 10 times in a row

I agree your clan really is a steaming pile of brown sticky stuff lmfao

it was matched the first fight at Ca, look what happened.

4 prep wins against you retards, but wait your ranks don't want anyone to know about them!

Now i realize how brown sticky stuff doom is. Cp tried to set up like 3 pkris vs them and then after finally getting 1 set up foe crashed it in 5mins due to dooms leaks...

holy brown sticky stuff i lost all my braincells reading this LOOOOOOOOOOL

holy brown sticky stuff i lost all my braincells reading this LOOOOOOOOOOL

Pretty sure you don't have any braincells for staying a diehard doom member l0l and your description? Kills clans? When? How? Who are you again? @ 'Bizo

Are you even allowed to post on our topics?

Pretty sure you don't have any braincells for staying a diehard doom member l0l and your description? Kills clans? When? How? Who are you again? @ 'Bizo

Are you even allowed to post on our topics?

nice try pal