F2P Matched List heh

messi

u have a negative prep record against us and uve lost like 20 preps against us these past 2 months

exaggerate and latest performance you lost 4-0. sup is and hasn't ever been close to being best matched lmao

exaggerate and latest performance you lost 4-0. sup is and hasn't ever been close to being best matched lmao

when the fuck did i say were best matched lmao? we are far from best matched but we are closer than fi will ever be

when the fuck did i say were best matched lmao? we are far from best matched but we are closer than fi will ever be

Good joke broccoli l0l, sup has never been top tier or even in the top 3, simmer. No one else thinks sup is up there besides yourself l0l

Good joke broccoli l0l, sup has never been top tier or even in the top 3, simmer. No one else thinks sup is up there besides yourself l0l

its my opinion u fucking inbred lmao talking about top tier when ur clan has been open forever and still cant pull 40 with a whole clan closing into you

You won a 30 min prep vs supremacy..

You're still like 3-10 vs them since start of 2016

Back to sucking daddy fo dick for the weekend