So I Understand That You Are All Ranks

Quode

Can't be bothered typing too much brown sticky stuff up, but the community lacks a hub, it's too segregated. Someone needs to pull all the clans, to one place, not half here and half there.

and that person is me.

Snip

In my opinion the real problem runs deeper than a lack of events, which in itself is down to the lack of clans. When the LPC renaissance thing was put into practice, the initial idea was for these clans to grow outside the influence of the higher leveled clans with the intention of eventually joining them when they were able, to have three distinct tiers of clan strength in one scene - The best (Fi/CP), the middle tier (EOP, FOE, Hz, Z, CTRL, RD) and then the lower tier LPC clans which would have been (Supremacy, Zu, Trauma, BV, LT, etc), all PK'ing at the same time and all contending with each other.

Whereas before the LPC initiative, there were "HPC" clans and "MPC" clans, there wasn't an LPC scene, which we managed to change when we organised the LPC revival. In a case of horrible timing, all the MPC clans decided to close between that time and now, which is part of the reason the community is so split right now between one scene and the other scene. History has shown that the ideal environment for a pure community to prosper is when there is the opportunity for these three categories to co-exist, anything less and its the equivalent of a someone missing an organ; huge potential is lost. 

If the categories co-exist, LPC clans can fight each other whilst making the occasional foray into fighting MPC clans (IE, Supremacy may decide to prep CTRL) in order for their clan to expand and continue growing. Eventually the gap closes, and Supremacy for instance becomes a bonafide MPC clan, fighting the MPC clans weekly and in turn allowing clans below them room to grow, like a pyramid system of progression. Having no real MPC scene puts the brakes on with that, however.

Clans close and rotate, its the nature of the game. The problem is the LPC clans are hiding behind the LPC buzz-word because quite frankly most of leaderships and staff teams are substandard, and are happy to coast along rather than improve their clans, which to me makes no sense to me as its dooming themselves in the long run. This not only damages the scene of FOE/FI/EOP/CP, but also the 'real' LPC scene. Why would a new clan open now when they have to fight clans that have the majority of their clan over level 80 or whatever and they're a level 60 team?

The LPC scene was straightforward to manufacture, but the MPC team simply can't be organised like that. There needs to be some sort of forceful decision to merge the majority of LPC clans into the HPC scene by the leaders of the LPC clans, or the HPC scene to force the LPC clans to grow by moving there own trip times, stopping multi clanning, and the like. Yes there will be casualty's in terms of bad clans closing, but for the sake of longevity and preservation of the community, in an ideal world thats what eventually needs to happen.

If Zenith, Conviction, Zu, Destruction, LT, and BV moved their trip times to the HPC times, they could STILL fight each other whilst putting in the groundwork to start competing with a clan such as EOP that pulls around 30 or something I'm led to believe. That way, it would give room for clans such as Anthrax, UF, and whatever other new clans the room to grow faster, whilst also giving those clans that made the crossover a greater sense of accomplishment and more fun. Win win for all clans.

To conclude this longer than anticipated post, like I mentioned its just down to sub-standard staff teams making weird decisions and being happy with the "perpetual mediocrity" that the clans are currently embroiled in. I have a question for any of these leaders; what is your game-plan in the long term? Do you intend to be "LPC clans" forever, having preps with stuff like "100 CAP 3 EXCEPTIONS!!" (... rofl), or what? Serious question. 

- Ivp

In my opinion the real problem runs deeper than a lack of events, which in itself is down to the lack of clans. When the LPC renaissance thing was put into practice, the initial idea was for these clans to grow outside the influence of the higher leveled clans with the intention of eventually joining them when they were able, to have three distinct tiers of clan strength in one scene - The best (Fi/CP), the middle tier (EOP, FOE, Hz, Z, CTRL, RD) and then the lower tier LPC clans which would have been (Supremacy, Zu, Trauma, BV, LT, etc), all PK'ing at the same time and all contending with each other.

Whereas before the LPC initiative, there were "HPC" clans and "MPC" clans, there wasn't an LPC scene, which we managed to change when we organised the LPC revival. In a case of horrible timing, all the MPC clans decided to close between that time and now, which is part of the reason the community is so split right now between one scene and the other scene. History has shown that the ideal environment for a pure community to prosper is when there is the opportunity for these three categories to co-exist, anything less and its the equivalent of a someone missing an organ; huge potential is lost. 

If the categories co-exist, LPC clans can fight each other whilst making the occasional foray into fighting MPC clans (IE, Supremacy may decide to prep CTRL) in order for their clan to expand and continue growing. Eventually the gap closes, and Supremacy for instance becomes a bonafide MPC clan, fighting the MPC clans weekly and in turn allowing clans below them room to grow, like a pyramid system of progression. Having no real MPC scene puts the brakes on with that, however.

Clans close and rotate, its the nature of the game. The problem is the LPC clans are hiding behind the LPC buzz-word because quite frankly most of leaderships and staff teams are substandard, and are happy to coast along rather than improve their clans, which to me makes no sense to me as its dooming themselves in the long run. This not only damages the scene of FOE/FI/EOP/CP, but also the 'real' LPC scene. Why would a new clan open now when they have to fight clans that have the majority of their clan over level 80 or whatever and they're a level 60 team?

The LPC scene was straightforward to manufacture, but the MPC team simply can't be organised like that. There needs to be some sort of forceful decision to merge the majority of LPC clans into the HPC scene by the leaders of the LPC clans, or the HPC scene to force the LPC clans to grow by moving there own trip times, stopping multi clanning, and the like. Yes there will be casualty's in terms of bad clans closing, but for the sake of longevity and preservation of the community, in an ideal world thats what eventually needs to happen.

If Zenith, Conviction, Zu, Destruction, LT, and BV moved their trip times to the HPC times, they could STILL fight each other whilst putting in the groundwork to start competing with a clan such as EOP that pulls around 30 or something I'm led to believe. That way, it would give room for clans such as Anthrax, UF, and whatever other new clans the room to grow faster, whilst also giving those clans that made the crossover a greater sense of accomplishment and more fun. Win win for all clans.

To conclude this longer than anticipated post, like I mentioned its just down to sub-standard staff teams making weird decisions and being happy with the "perpetual mediocrity" that the clans are currently embroiled in. I have a question for any of these leaders; what is your game-plan in the long term? Do you intend to be "LPC clans" forever, having preps with stuff like "100 CAP 3 EXCEPTIONS!!" (... rofl), or what? Serious question. 

- Ivp

honestly you have a lot of good points ivp but theres one problem...

I have no intention of helping the hpcs have fun, I hope they all close and we create a new era.

Are you even involved in the scene? Obviously not if you think things like these can happen. 

I suggest a 2v2 war in another thread, because 20v20 preps are cool and all but it's literally the only thing being done these days (in this scene), and instead the idea gets shut down by a Zu member/rank because these days 2v2 full outs are for clans that suck

Good proposal mate, you propose we team with Lt, a clan we barely have any relations with. Why Lt anyway? Why would we team with them, why would we 2v2 with anyone?

@@Quode

you realise how hard it is to talk to some of the other ranks?
Supremacy ranks are ok to talk to, but some clans ranks are just fucking broccolied.

You know how edgy people are at going in another clan's teamspeak? Nobody is just going to give out there ip to a clan they'll be fighting next week.

The only time i've talked to you is when you threatened to ddos me because I stole your rock crabs world

Are you even involved in the scene? Obviously not if you think things like these can happen. 

Good proposal mate, you propose we team with Lt, a clan we barely have any relations with. Why Lt anyway? Why would we team with them, why would we 2v2 with anyone?

The only time i've talked to you is when you threatened to ddos me because I stole your rock crabs world

I wouldn't wana team with lt either, feel your pain.

honestly you have a lot of good points ivp but theres one problem...

I have no intention of helping the hpcs have fun, I hope they all close and we create a new era.

I was going to go into that in the above post, but thought it was getting a bit long so held off haha. The suggestions there aren't as a means of helping the HPC clans, but rather re-unifying the community in order to help yourselves and your own clansThe LPC scene has no validity in the eyes of the majority of the community right now, including the participants of the LPC clans; hence why most of them are in "real" clans and decide only to multi clan in LPCs which they see as a side project, rightly or wrongly. With the reunification of the scenes into one coherent bracket of clans ranging all the way from Fi, CP, EOP, FOE, down to DR, S, Zu, Z, LT, BV, your clan and the other clans like Z, Zu, S etc can work on becoming better and fighting EOP, FOE, etc. You guys moan about clans not prepping, you can be sure these guys will prep you (at least until they start losing rolleyes emote). Not only this, but your clan can legitimately become better, faster. And then on top of this, it also gives the clans lower than your clans the room to open and grow so that they may some day fight you as well. Cultivating the community is cultivating your own clan.

Whilst I do share your sentiments that the HPC scene needs to finally expire so things can start anew, realistically thats never going to happen which means the current state of the 'LPC' scene will always be seen as second tier, substandard, minor league business, which is unfortunate.

The alternative to all I suggested in that post is, like you said, LPC clans putting their heads down and simply living for the moment so to speak, enjoying the time, which of course is equally as valid; who am I to say what clans should or shouldn't do? The only problem is the scene has probably reached a ceiling now and will only become worse as time progresses, and eventually it will go extinct when its a great opportunity for rebuild the pure community in some regards.

I'll assume this was directed at me; yes I'm involved in the scene, haha. One day there were no LPC clans, and the next day, there was. I had built the LPC scenes foundations by speaking to my friends such as Soniqs and Hippy and 4 other leaders and persuading them to help the community and all to open clans, to open all their clans on the same day, to agree to requirements and defensive requirements, and organised the trip times you guys now use, under the common cause of manufacturing an LPC scene. Consequently I've followed it in painstaking detail, so yes, I am involved in the LPC scene. When I played this game, I led two of the most successful low level clans in the history of the pure community. Yes I'm involved in the LPC scene.

I'll assume this was directed at me; yes I'm involved in the scene, haha. One day there were no LPC clans, and the next day, there was. I had built the LPC scenes foundations by speaking to my friends such as Soniqs and Hippy and 4 other leaders and persuading them to help the community and all to open clans, to open all their clans on the same day, to agree to requirements and defensive requirements, and organised the trip times you guys now use, under the common cause of manufacturing an LPC scene. Consequently I've followed it in painstaking detail, so yes, I am involved in the LPC scene. When I played this game, I led two of the most successful low level clans in the history of the pure community. Yes I'm involved in the LPC scene.

I know you proposed the idea, are you actually involved in the scene though? Do you see anything other than what's said on these forums or the aftermath videos?

I know you proposed the idea, are you actually involved in the scene though? Do you see anything other than what's said on these forums or the aftermath videos?

I've attended several events a month with several different clans (Including your own) in order to see how things are progressing, including weekend trips, preps, and even a few minis. Outside of that, I'm in regular contact with a couple of leaders from several of the clans (Including your own) first and foremost because I consider alot of them friends but of course conversation inevitably turns to the state of scenes, and thats both LPC AND HPC clans. 

I have a firm grasp on whats going on and honestly the only thing thats holding back any of the stuff I talked about in the post I made a few scrolls up the page is inaction by the leaders, as Sith explained he didn't want to be involved in a reunified scene and thats fine. You were wrong when you said these things can't happen though, inevitably these things will happen in some form or another. As time progresses, these HPC clans aren't going to sit by and watch there scene disintegrate around them as the LPC scene plods along in a better state than theirs, and they'll take action sooner or later. I just hope that when all is said and done, it benefits the community overall rather than dismantles it further which is why I want LPC clans to take the initiative and grow into stronger clans.

he was one of the zu invites that you never had

I've attended several events a month with several different clans (Including your own) in order to see how things are progressing, including weekend trips, preps, and even a few minis. Outside of that, I'm in regular contact with a couple of leaders from several of the clans (Including your own) first and foremost because I consider alot of them friends but of course conversation inevitably turns to the state of scenes, and thats both LPC AND HPC clans. 

I have a firm grasp on whats going on and honestly the only thing thats holding back any of the stuff I talked about in the post I made a few scrolls up the page is inaction by the leaders, as Sith explained he didn't want to be involved in a reunified scene and thats fine. You were wrong when you said these things can't happen though, inevitably these things will happen in some form or another. As time progresses, these HPC clans aren't going to sit by and watch there scene disintegrate around them as the LPC scene plods along in a better state than theirs, and they'll take action sooner or later. I just hope that when all is said and done, it benefits the community overall rather than dismantles it further which is why I want LPC clans to take the initiative and grow into stronger clans.

I know who you are, man

cauliflower, irrelevent, unjustly 2v2's won't effect anything

he was one of the zu invites that you never had

xd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know who you are, man

cauliflower, irrelevent, unjustly 2v2's won't effect anything

xd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You asked me if I was involved in the scene and I demonstrated how I was involved in the scene, thats all haha. What has cauliflower irrelevent unjustly 2vs2's got to do with any of that? :s

You asked me if I was involved in the scene and I demonstrated how I was involved in the scene, thats all haha. What has cauliflower irrelevent unjustly 2vs2's got to do with any of that? :s

Took you two replies though

and yeah nothing, just bringing it back up

Took you two replies though

and yeah nothing, just bringing it back up

It took me two replies, your right. I told you I was involved in the scene, and when you asked for further clarification, I provided it. Now that that's settled, why do you think anything I said in the initial post can't happen? Just curious from the perspective of an LPC clan member who has a concrete affiliation with a clan on a day to day basis.

It took me two replies, your right. I told you I was involved in the scene, and when you asked for further clarification, I provided it. Now that that's settled, why do you think anything I said in the initial post can't happen? Just curious from the perspective of an LPC clan member who has a concrete affiliation with a clan on a day to day basis.

My last replies were so dry because the conversation started to bore me but hmm that's an interesting question

The 2v2 suggested won't work because clans care too much about a win; rightfully so seeing as nobody wants to join a clan who consistently loses. Fullouts won't work unless proper Ml's, proper apps and proper end dates are enforced or it'll just end up like an invite fest. Plus i don't know two clans in the community that get on well enough to support a 2v2. There hasn't even been a 1v1 fullout yet in the lpc scene. Plus why would clans team? There would be arguments about callers etc. the teams could be unfair. The win would be meaningless (I know i wouldn't give a fuck about a 2v2 or 3v3 etc.) yadayadayada, not sure what else to say

I realise a 2v2 most likely isn't the only idea you have, what are others?

- Ivp

Really good points but i know this sound weird.

Tbh i think the creation of the LPC scene made the MPC scene to die since to many people forgot about putting work in there LPC clans and started focusing on there lpc's instead.

Also no lpc will go out at the same times because they will all lose there multiclanners and will pull like -10 on the lowest pulling hpc (eop)

My last replies were so dry because the conversation started to bore me but hmm that's an interesting question

The 2v2 suggested won't work because clans care too much about a win; rightfully so seeing as nobody wants to join a clan who consistently loses. Fullouts won't work unless proper Ml's, proper apps and proper end dates are enforced or it'll just end up like an invite fest. Plus i don't know two clans in the community that get on well enough to support a 2v2. There hasn't even been a 1v1 fullout yet in the lpc scene. Plus why would clans team? There would be arguments about callers etc. the teams could be unfair. The win would be meaningless (I know i wouldn't give a fuck about a 2v2 or 3v3 etc.) yadayadayada, not sure what else to say

I realise a 2v2 most likely isn't the only idea you have, what are others?

I don't understand why you keep talking about the 2 vs 2 idea haha, I mentioned nothing about 2 vs 2's in any of my posts and in fact I outright detest the idea of 2 vs 2 fullouts as they're a hassle, a waste of time, and usually have one clan carrying the other or being let down by a weaker clan, with no pay off. The post I'm talking about is in this thread, #28

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/2319-so-i-understand-that-you-are-all-ranks/?p=30656

I don't understand why you keep talking about the 2 vs 2 idea haha, I mentioned nothing about 2 vs 2's in any of my posts and in fact I outright detest the idea of 2 vs 2 fullouts as they're a hassle, a waste of time, and usually have one clan carrying the other or being let down by a weaker clan, with no pay off. The post I'm talking about is in this thread, #28

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/2319-so-i-understand-that-you-are-all-ranks/?p=30656

Only 2v2 setup i can think of working out would be Zenith+Supremacy vs CV+DR