[Reign Of Terror] Mace/Spear Gallery - 20B+ Loot

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok yea but you're a minion lol

was this meant to impress me?

lmfao ur all poor as fuck imagine being so poor u have to be in an f2p pure clan l0l

really pleased to see that sv opened up people's eyes to how fun main clanning could be and influenced so many pures into joining main clans

lmfao buddy sv was TLP's minion clan when you were pures, now you're RoT's minion clan as mains. Stay beneath me bundle of twigsgot.

lmfao ur all poor as fuck imagine being so poor u have to be in an f2p pure clan l0l

lmfao buddy sv was TLP's minion clan when you were pures, now you're RoT's minion clan as mains. Stay beneath me bundle of twigsgot.

Lol, you're probably some low-tier applicant or TB slave for Rot, just know that an officer-rank in ROT is in CD.

Lol, you're probably some low-tier applicant or TB slave for Rot, just know that an officer-rank in ROT is in CD

phaeos only officer because he pays for ts

as for tb slave we aren't a level 70 pure clan that pks below level 30 or in singles lol stay clueless

imagine caring about main clanning because your hpc couldn't compete

imagine finding this funny in 2016 lol justin beiber

4mVWG54.jpg

even more justin beiber hNatpYG.png

how clueless are you? phaeos a council and ofc i would know that since he reffed me lol o_O

as for tb slave we aren't a level 70 pure clan that pks below level 30 or in singles lol stay clueless

imagine finding this funny in 2016 lol justin beiber

4mVWG54.jpg

even more justin beiber hNatpYG.png

LOOK IT ME BOWLCUTT KYLE CARING ABOUT MAIN CLANNING BECAUSE IM A FUCKING ONE BANG LOOOL