Supremacy Officially Closes Doom - Phase 2 Complete

nice guy

For those of you still in doom who are tired of massing up 20 less than every clan and having your leadership LIE to you saying things will change only for them to play league during the day, send me a sharkbrew pm.  I can help you find a way out. 

Doom's leadership is the only clan in the history of rs who thought they could win a rivalry with a fake prep record.  

awkward

must be awkward that ruins next clan to close ?

The state the pure community is in atm......i really hope more clans opened and not closed. Bad enough we lost one of the best pure clans on the game recently.

I've been out of the loop lately, Can't find anything related to tlp closing. What happened to them? Fill me in cloyde my nig. @@Birthday

I've been out of the loop lately, Can't find anything related to tlp closing. What happened to them? Fill me in cloyde my nig. @@Birthday

Ranks got tired of the game & the clan ended up closing. Honestly seen it coming when they promoted old ranks from pre-eoc. They were a good clan & had a very good run.

Those F2P preps you linked happened when we were an MPC... and the P2P prep you linked was nulled... Awkward 

Ari is a drama queen, honestly laughed when I got home from work and read that. Runescape