[I]mpact Does the 'Carlton' All Over the MPC Scene Ft. Rage/CD/Apex/Ruin

Jail`

Because I have friends in there and I like their community hence the reason for the "clan friend" rank that every clan has lol.

I still get asked to join Impact, so would that make your clan a "reject" clan?

no you were a member then became a clan friend lmfao 

im assuming couple aao members want u in here, but majority of us don't want you to join :) 

no you were a member then became a clan friend lmfao

im assuming couple aao members want u in here, but majority of us don't want you to join :)

I was actually never a member of ruin, but thanks for keeping tabs on me :)

Yeah the list of people that have asked range from senior ranks right through to members, it's okay you don't have to worry though I've declined all their requests :)

I was actually never a member of ruin, but thanks for keeping tabs on me :)

Yeah the list of people that have asked range from senior ranks right through to members, it's okay you don't have to worry though I've declined all their requests :)

1PdRLBK.png

I was never in Ruin?

Who "bullied" me? I don't even know who you are?

if u weren't in ruin explain why ruin said u were a member when we minis them a week ago? If u weren't a ruin member why try recruiting antigenocide to ruin? Are u dumb? Get bullied more 1 bang

sorry man was way too fuckin EZ :) dw if you need some1 to talk to im here for ya i will hug tho

coming from the guy who brings more tanks to CD's trip then anyone...

If you want to talk about your feelings I am a licensed runescape therapist. Lemme know 500k/pr sesh

if u weren't in ruin explain why ruin said u were a member when we minis them a week ago? If u weren't a ruin member why try recruiting antigenocide to ruin? Are u dumb? Get bullied more 1 bang

I don't know what they said nor did I say it so that's beyond my control, but it seems like you know everything so I'm curious as to the proof you have where I've got member status/rank because I'd be interested to see it aswell :)

Anti told me he isn't join Impact he's just doing his own thing so I said check out ruin if he wanted to get back into clanning because of the timezone convenience :)

Thanks for these free post counts aswell

coming from the guy who brings more tanks to CD's trip then anyone...

If you want to talk about your feelings I am a licensed runescape therapist. Lemme know 500k/pr sesh

hey jail my dear old friend ofc i would like to talk whit you i only have 2 pures idk what youre talking abouth:o