[I]mpact Does the 'Carlton' All Over the MPC Scene Ft. Rage/CD/Apex/Ruin

Jail`

kbGdgIa.png

BOOM POW SHWIGGITY SHWAH. Huh? Exactly. Impact left mass today with a solid 70 strong nicely dressed and polite Carlton's. We peaked at 75 and maintained 50+ throughout the whole action packed trip. I would like to send my personal condolences to all the clans that we sent to lumbridge today. But we thank you for the pixel fights they get our adrenaline pumping! :D

2cb3f9013f85d330fad171c689c3cd6e.gif

etCQG2h.png6gIFjdZ.pngdWqxrwE.png

For the first real action we decided to whip out our superior dance moves on Critical Damage. We hit them just south of Corp Hill about 70v65. Knowing the amount of high levels and (POSSIBLE MAINS) that they have we inched the fight south to the trees west of CA. After we pulled it to level 12, CD realized (AGAIN THEIR POTENTIAL MAINS) could not handle our sick dance moves, im pretty sure at some point in the fight someone did the nae nae on CD TBR...brown sticky stuff was gross but effective. CD pulled north and we followed decimating their opts bind by bind...The fight pulled west of Ca in the trees when Ruin thought it would be cute to hit us with 30 Pokemon Go players... Well there were no magikarp's to catch only some fly ass Charizards and we literally brown sticky stuff fire on their foreheads and bitch slapped em back to narnia. The fight with Cd resumed and we pushed them to Corp hill. We got some fresh scim pushes on their pures (because there all pures duh). After we pushed CD north, the lax Bro's of Rage rushed and we held our ground after getting no pray and having low Food. We pulled through them and did backflips and cap'n falcon punches on their back line. They instantly got down 10 and ran north. We bow'ed them down and sent them towards singles where we dipped with our lewt. :)

815db7459d.png

Y8lFrrP.png43b634c629.png

yKnlJyV.png

Imx7BPF.png

4sB2mwb.png

CbOtiyZ.png

S3U2dlb.png

OuQNCOD.png

etCQG2h.png6gIFjdZ.pngVI1iF5W.png

After that instant action we banked our loots and headed back out to play hop scotch with the rest of the clans. Rage kindly asked for a 1v1 but after watching CD approach bandits we knew the fight would be crashed. So we said hey lets play jump rope with CD. We hit Cd east of bandits close to matched opts. We inched the fight south to give us a better adv and positioning knowing rage would find out and hit whoever was north. It became a cluster where we were just laughing on Ts about how squirrels can fly while we were bowing every west of us. Cd pulled west and we focused Rage...gaining a + on Rage..CD decided "HEY I LIKE BROWNIES TOO!" so they got back in on the baking party. The fight got south of the Castle when the sharks decided to Swim up and try to bite our legs. We said "HEY SWIPER NO SWIPING" and punched the sharks right in the dome and they dipped back to the waters they came from. Silly sharks pking is for kids. So after that encounter we re-hit CD/Rage. We pulled our lemon bars out of the oven and proceeded to pour the extra lemon juice in the eyes of our opponents. Both CD/Rage ended up dipping so we did to (prolly cuz they got blinded from the juice lmao)

RPzriIE.png

qetRJYd.png

QFhxoJo.png

XWY6PUF.png

6gIFjdZ.pngetCQG2h.pngdWqxrwE.png

After singing to kidz Bop we found CD on top of Corp hill with 60ish strong purple lollipop's. Being part Samurai I did not fear this what so ever. We ran in blind folded with music blaring ready to rumble. brown sticky stuff was so cash at one point during the fight I started to Rap "bummpity bump bump" ez pz. We were fighting CD having the Adv the whole time when the Ash Ketchum and his crew from Rage Appeared and made it a cluster! We Controlled most of the cluster making sure any clan that was in multi had to know a secret pass word (was lemons btw tomatos). At some point Ruin made a appearance and we let my 90 year old grandma call a scim push on them. yes my grandma was at the trip...mad? Anyways...we bum fucked those guys over in Australia and went back to focusing CD/Rage...who later ended up fighting in singles :(. Ty for the rumbles :D

scHCqHO.png

XPjzxVV.png

bioSE6X.png

8NLlWwS.png

AwgaXdp.png

EE6FQeb.png

Now Below you will witness some of the dance moves we put on display during the fights today...enjoy.

Short-Height-Man-Dancing-Funny-Gif.gif

Slow-Dancing-Boy-Funny-Gif-Picture.gif

giphy.gif

5pGHCH6.png

TY's POV

RHYS POV

Cash POV

Rendering...

CD realized (AGAIN THEIR POTENTIAL MAINS) could not handle our sick dance moves, im pretty sure at some point in the fight someone did the nae nae on CD TBR...brown sticky stuff was gross but effective.

^

Lmfao!