[I]mpact Does the 'Carlton' All Over the MPC Scene Ft. Rage/CD/Apex/Ruin

Jail`

Lmao your clan got smoked with Rage on your side like pets, how does it feel? Walk of shame to the ditch cya hicks

We won most of the fights you won a fight :) ty for the action man glad you enjoy playing runescape.com

want to talk about your feelings some more just pm me on da brew we can have a heart to heart!

hihihi why live in lies capigg:o?

Well you guys pushed us ONCE all fight and thats when some Imp kids were in your cape :) Gj on your Win :D.

But what happened the other fights when you ended in singles my friend:) Winner winner impact chicken dinner:]

damn right u went carlton on us, this was you after flaming CD then realising we out-returned you

Image[http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2658735/carlton-running-o.gif] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

You won one fight congrats critical damage :)

we were superior in the rest :D.

Also get off your main this is pure okay no main main is bad bad bad bad 

U typed essays for ur aftermath topic. Lemme sums that brown sticky stuff up for u

U GOT FUCKING SMOKED

Lets talk about your feelings dude id love to get to know you better, lets get a glass of warm milk and pour it into eachother's ears

Well you guys pushed us ONCE all fight and thats when some Imp kids were in your cape :) Gj on your Win :D.

But what happened the other fights when you ended in singles my friend:) Winner winner impact chicken dinner:]

btw i know that my eyes doesnt lie i saw 3 tanks of yours capiggie=-)

CD must be desperate to get that one single victory today so they may have something to put into an event aftermath topic that everyone is still waiting to see(and laugh at).

I can imagine it opens something like this...

"So after 2 whole hours of getting dicked by Rage and Impact and not a single victory in sight for us.."