[R]age Destroys The World [80pull]

Whoppa

Hmm seems funny young niblet I seem to remember you begging aao to come join rage and take ranks LOL don't say wasn't true I've got logs 

But chill hugs all around!

take ranks? Lmfao I would have made you all app and start at member. Shut up broccoli

still not sure why you're piping up. They gave u a rank in aao when u were literally useless. Now u think ur relevant lmfao stfu u r useless just quit and focus on ur irl struggles lmao

ur so bad at leading that u gave up on ur dogbrown sticky stuff country clan to be some advanced member in a mid tier hpc lmfao commie

Dont stun on my nigga Fake little kid, please tell me how you went from a 50 pull to 80 in one week lmfao, lets be honest rage is a brown sticky stuffty ass clan and the only thing keeping you are alive are the invites just like op and their invites back in the day, now that they've left look where they stand now lmfao.. only question of time ;)

Dont stun on my farmer Fake little kid, please tell me how you went from a 50 pull to 80 in one week lmfao, lets be honest rage is a brown sticky stuffty ass clan and the only thing keeping you are alive are the invites just like op and their invites back in the day, now that they've left look where they stand now lmfao.. only question of time ;)

You've been saying that for2 months lmao nothing changed. We are still dicking you everday

Dont stun on my farmer Fake little kid, please tell me how you went from a 50 pull to 80 in one week lmfao, lets be honest rage is a brown sticky stuffty ass clan and the only thing keeping you are alive are the invites just like op and their invites back in the day, now that they've left look where they stand now lmfao.. only question of time ;)

its called recruiting lil fella. Ur just a plus 1 in cd don't worry yourself with these things

You've been saying that for2 months lmao nothing changed. We are still dicking you everday

Nothing has changed? You do realize how many clans you've teamed with since then to stay alive?

its called recruiting lil fella. Ur just a plus 1 in cd don't worry yourself with these things

RECRUITING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Next time dont use pictures where your invites are saying brown sticky stuff ingame lmfao, stay ez bruh

still not sure why you're piping up. They gave u a rank in aao when u were literally useless. Now u think ur relevant lmfao stfu u r useless just quit and focus on ur irl struggles lmao

ur so bad at leading that u gave up on ur dogbrown sticky stuff country clan to be some advanced member in a mid tier hpc lmfao commie

can you spell broccoli?

all of your brown sticky stuff clans are way far from what LP was :) kyp bundle of twigsgot

• 4 weeks later...